The £1/4 Million Challlenge - Attempt 2

stewartd14

Ok, after the demise of my first ambitious attemot at the big time, I am back for more. The 1st attempt covered itself after an early withdrawal and it made me feel as if there was money to be made. Obviously the £1/4 Million is just a tongue in cheek title, but we can all dream ! This time there are no guide odds, as I feel it may be best to play safer as we get close to the withdrawal points. However, the odds will be in the range of 1.01 - 1.15. The full bank will be staked to start with, but that may change as the amounts get bigger. EDIT: The aim will be to win on average, 5% of the bank every bet. This gives me more leeway and means I can have a dabble at higher odds when I see fit. The 1st attempt can be found here: http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f19/1-4-million-challenge-69416/index6.html As before, the guide is 3 bets a day, but I wont bet just for the sake of it. Start Bank is £50, and money will be withdrawn along the way. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.