Best-Priced Overs 2008

Wasn't sure I was going to start doing this in the opening week of the season, because I expected that a lot of the lines would be very similar...theses seem really clear and consistent, so I'm going with it. I'm not going to play BPOs in Championship normally, but again, this one is a standout line. For tracking purposes, the other games that are close are Northampton-Cheltenham +114 and Southend-Peterborough +112 (League One), and Bury-Brentford +117 and Barnet-Chesterfield +111 (League Two). The theory is that since events are essentially random, there is great value in finding the games that everyone else is betting the unders on, and betting the other way. This seems to work better with totals than with sides, because the margin between winning your bet (3 goals) and losing (2 goals) is so slim, and can easily be effected by a keeper mistake, a bad penalty or any number of events. I added the Euro lines...a lot for my American eyes to get used to. If you don't understand American lines, +115 means that a $100 bet will win you $115 (or more my speed, a $10 bet will win you $11.50). Eng Conference Soccer - Weymouth/Grays - total Over 2½ (+101)[2.01] for the regulation time held on Aug 9 at 9:00am [pending] Eng League Two Soccer - Rotherham/Lincoln - total Over 2½ (+120)[2.18] for the regulation time held on Aug 9 at 9:00am [pending] Eng League One Soccer - Crewe/Brighton - total Over 2½ (+117)[2.23] for the regulation time held on Aug 9 at 9:00am [pending] Eng Championship Soccer - Blackpool/Bristol City - total Over 2½ (+118)[2.23] for the regulation time held on Aug 9 at 9:00am [pending] Good luck this year, everybody.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.