Saved for ATR readers!

Realised i was getting close to 15000 posts, so felt that i should save it to post in here. This place is unbelievable at times & to think, we do it for free & the love of this great sport. Over the 5 years or so, I have seen so many developments on the forum, we have lost some good posters & lots of very bad ones! Those that have stayed the distance continue to post quality information day in day out. its not about tipping winner after winner, no one can do that, but if you read back through people's tips, they aint far wrong when the horse scoots in next time out. This happens so often. When i first started posting, i used to read the ATR tipsters, there werent many beleive me, people like Ralphie were around & AK pottered around the place. I decided to get stuck in i think around the Cheltenham time with a few stats, then cam the comps etc & the personal threads. its a great team we have & hope more will continue to join. As i said, its not about winners, its about the information we share & the great debate we have. If you want to be involved, start posting, share your knowledge, ask the guys questions etc etc. Happy days :ok Roll on the next 15000!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.