** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Accumulators not to lose

Guest jcdonaggio

Guest jcdonaggio

Does anyone regulary bet using this method. This link here will explain everything www.footballanorak.com/not_to_lose.html. The only downside to this that I can see is that if say all your teams win, you won't get as much back if you had bet all of of your stake on the win, but that's the whole point of this method right? Covering your losses. The sounds very appealing to me, particular for insurance on "home bankers". Is there any downside to this I'm not seeing?

Guest CJ Mars

Re: NTL Doubles I use this quite a bit but one thing ‘d say that it’s not really suitable for insurance on "home bankers" as you say unless you’re looking for lower risk at the expense of less return. If by banker you mean anything less than Evens then the return is poor (although the risk is in theory lower). For example a not to lose double with two teams to win and or draw where the win is evens and the draw 3.25 only returns at odds of 1.53. The same not to lose double when the win odds for both decrease to say 10/11 returns 1.45. I often use a version of this with strong odds on home favorite in a treble. Say Porto at home with two other odds against bets not to lose. You should shop around the bookies as you can often lower the bookies over round significantly by placeing the 4 bets with different bookies who might have different prices about the various options. Danny Cash uses this bet with a lot of success so check the thread where he posts mentioned above out. The various Paul Steele books also have some more elaborate stakeing plans useing this bet and many variants.