NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11

Re: NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11 No idea haha, someone just posted a link on another forum... http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10035.shtml Forecast for Sunday A cold day with a few showers, falling as snow at times. Snowfalls more frequent over the ranges. Moderate to fresh and gusty west to northwesterly winds, strengthening about the higher ground. Precis: Few showers/snow showers. City: Max 7 Tuggeranong: Max 7 Chance of rainfall: 60% Winds on Lake: West to northwesterly reaching 25 to 35 km/h, with possible gusts to 50 km/h.

Re: NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11 Penrith Penrith have a decent away record while Canberra have a good home record as both teams need to win to stay in the top 8. Both teams have played pretty well over the last month but this should be an open game as both teams don't know how to play anyway else. The return of Pritchard out wide could cause some problems for the Raiders little men outside, while the Raiders keep on getting their players injured. With the return of Elliott back to his former club, look for him to organise a win for the Panthers. Roosters -15.5 Roosters have been playing very well at home while the Eels have been just very very poor. While it took them a while to kcik in last week, look for the roosters to take advantage of an Eels side which lacks direction and most of the players are playing out the season, as it has been a big disappointment for them. With Moi Mou and now Riddell out, their forwards have taken a hit and look to the big Roosters pack to run all over the top of them.

Re: NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11

No idea haha, someone just posted a link on another forum... http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDN10035.shtml Forecast for Sunday A cold day with a few showers, falling as snow at times. Snowfalls more frequent over the ranges. Moderate to fresh and gusty west to northwesterly winds, strengthening about the higher ground. Precis: Few showers/snow showers. City: Max 7 Tuggeranong: Max 7 Chance of rainfall: 60% Winds on Lake: West to northwesterly reaching 25 to 35 km/h, with possible gusts to 50 km/h.
will wait for my under bet then....its sunny!!! out there now ....

Re: NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11

Big mail around that Scotty Prince will return for this game! If he does play i think the titans will win at a decent price
Yeah, either Prince or a 16 year old will be half back.... If Prince plays it think the odds will change heaps. Can someone post here when it is confirmed... I think Prince has a x-ray on sometime this arvo, and that will determine whether he can play?

Re: NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11 Newcastle win by 13+ margin The Titans are missing some players due to injury and in recent weeks their depth has been severely tested while the Knights continue to play well. They have the momentum coming into this game with semin fianl positions up for grabs, ands with players like Buderus and Gidley leading the way, the Titans don't have the players to match them.

Re: NRL Round 22 - August 8 - 11 Well the odds reflect a titans side without prince playing, so if you're backing knights i'd wait.... If prince plays, the odds will become higher for newcastle. if he doesn't, they will stay the same. I'm yet to hear final word of whether he will play or not. I most likely won't bet on this game anyway