Best Bet of the Day - Tues 5th August

3.30 Catterick: Altitude Stable in fine form at the moment and their only runner on show today. Has won over 1m4f this year and shown fair form as a 2yo over 1m2f therefore step up to 1m6f today could see this filly in a more favourable light - first time blinkers on too could be viewed as another positive. Has to be my selection in a tight looking little handicap. WIN

Re: Best Bet of the Day - Tues 5th August Chep 4.15 Ainia 3/1 var bog 1 pt win Had an eye on this one waiting for it to qualify for a handicap and now it has done that. Showed some ability at a relative level on all three starts, even fifth on debut hinted at something, then the run I like when staying on at good in the style of a real eyecatcher, around some nice horses that day, some of whom have run well since and off higher marks than the one this one has got today, lto she was third but early signs show that it wasnt a bad effort, godolphin horse won at 1/5 since despite going a furlong or two more than anyone else and offshore anna has plugged on again since into a place so a bit of form there and I think off 73 today she has a fair chance, probably will be even better when slightly up in trip but stiff mile today should be jsut about fine.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.