£13.74 to Wherever it takes us Now £28.94

kevsul

Ok Guys I have withdrew my winnings from Betfair and left in £13.74. Firstly i was going to go for the laying malarkey but realised i should have left the money in:$ So now I am going to just go for the place on horses, will be at work now for the next 4 days so i am going to put the bets on before going out to work. Today i have chose 5 horses I believe should get a place :hope Selections have been chosen by going sportinglife racecards section first and looking for races with around 9 runners just incase any withdrawals. Look at a little form then betfair place market and hope that they are in the top 3 of the betting and if so it becomes backable, If i make a profit i shall bank at say anywhere from 25 to 40 profit then carry on again. All returns shown here will be less trhe commision they take. First selections are as follows 6.45 Carl Grit @ 2.08 for £3.00 8.30 Wind Patavium Prince @1.46 for £3.00 3.45 Ripon Buddy Holly @2.06 for £3.00 2.45 Ripon Andrasta @ 2.24 for £2.44 2.30 Newton Option Money @1.4 for £2.30

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.