High Numbers

Another thing I've noticed recently (too much time on my hands, clearly) is that the higher numbered racecard horses, and presumably less weight or even out of handicap horses tend to fare quite well. Just looking at today, and taking the BOTTOM 2 in each race (replacing any non-runners with the next highest) and backing each to win would show a remarkable 79.25pts profit (up to the 5.35 Galway) including winners at 25/1 (2.05 Goodwood), 9/1 (3.30 Newmarket), 40/1 (3.50 Goodwood), 16/1 (4.15 Thirsk), 11/1 (5.00 Goodwood) and 20/1 (5.15 Newmarket). Ignoring races with less than 6 runners, the profit is up to 85.25pts. Anyone found similar success or something that may be worth looking at?

Re: High Numbers I was at Ponty last weekend and one of those out of the handicap (Dimashq or something) ran a great race without winning, turned out again midweek and won. I like to look for the lower weighted ones over the jumps in heavy ground. Get yourself a trial system going, stick it in ATR systems and see what kind of results it produces. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.