SRI LANKA V/S INDIA 2nd TEST @ GALLE

hey guys how come no one interested in this match. 1st innnings completed of both teams. India lead by 37 runs. Pitch deteriorating. Best spinners in the world against argubaly best players of spin. good contest. No call here KEV & PIE ? Two bets for me. Sell India 2nd innings runs @ 290 (2 points) Its obvious that if indian spinners can get 9 home team wickets, its got everything to do with the pitch. And god bless the indian batsmen when murali and mendis come out to bowl. I wont be surprised if one of them open the bowling attack :) Some contest this will be. Bet India win @ 2.5 (6 points) This because i feel that anything more than 230 to chase is a winning score. With a lead of 37 and maybe another 230-240 and india will be in the drivers seat.

Re: SRI LANKA V/S INDIA 2nd TEST @ GALLE

hey guys how come no one interested in this match. 1st innnings completed of both teams. India lead by 37 runs. Pitch deteriorating. Best spinners in the world against argubaly best players of spin. good contest. No call here KEV & PIE ? Two bets for me. Sell India 2nd innings runs @ 290 (2 points) Its obvious that if indian spinners can get 9 home team wickets, its got everything to do with the pitch. And god bless the indian batsmen when murali and mendis come out to bowl. I wont be surprised if one of them open the bowling attack :) Some contest this will be. Bet India win @ 2.5 (6 points) This because i feel that anything more than 230 to chase is a winning score. With a lead of 37 and maybe another 230-240 and india will be in the drivers seat.
It's a series I've not got involved in because I wanted to see how the referral thing affects the game. Purely a watching brief for me this series. I might get involved in the 3rd test if it isn't a dead rubber. Good luck with your bets though mate. SL needed that Tendulkar wicket. Only Australia have passed 290 in the 3rd innings here at Galle in a completed innings so you have history on your side :ok

Re: SRI LANKA V/S INDIA 2nd TEST @ GALLE +42 from the spread. And looking at the pitch india bet should give me a chance to book decent profit on both sides. 307 on this pitch cant be won easily. But then i thought africa couldnt win last night after those 5 wickets. Lets see. Atleast have some fuel in the tank now :nana