Latest Poker Trillion News

Poker Trillion

The quietest online poker month of the year is upon us. For those seeking value, we expect even bigger overlays in our MTT's this month. We have now enabled the poker client to display your own local time, just go to the options tab. And from today all NL MTT's will have improved structures with running antes at the later levels. More improvements to the speed of play and improved choice of SnG's will come this month, and next month we hope to introduce a time bank, realizable tables and late tournament registration. Our newest addition is our Steps tag. Here you can win an APT package or try the new 'Grab a Grand' Enter at step 2 for $4 and Win just 4 six person SnG's and you will collect $1000! Coming second is no disaster as you get to replay, whilst lower postions may award a seat in a lower level. Players can also enter for just 50c at step 1 and to celebrate the launch of Steps, we have given away a step 1 voucher to all our existing players! just log in, go to STEPS, then GRAB a GRAND to redeem your voucher and play. Remember, take advantage of the quietest month, we will still GTY $500,000 in our MTT's and I suspect a smaller points tally will take down the August Poker League. Let me know if you have any questions. Col

Re: Latest Poker Trillion News

Our newest addition is our Steps tag. Here you can win an APT package or try the new 'Grab a Grand' Enter at step 2 for $4 and Win just 4 six person SnG's and you will collect $1000! Coming second is no disaster as you get to replay, whilst lower postions may award a seat in a lower level. Let me know if you have any questions. Col
Hi Colin, I assume it's 4 in a row you have to win for the $1000? Cheers TQM

Re: Latest Poker Trillion News Colin, I just deposited some cash........when you deposit you don't receive confirmation that you have been successful, it just reverts to the previous page before you enter the 6 digit Netteller Security Number. I almost entered it again which would have resulted in 2 deposits.....any chance of improving this so that you receive confirmation that your payment has gone through? TQM