Hungarian Grand Prix 3rd August

Re: Hungarian Grand Prix 3rd August

:ok Can anyone see beyond Hamilton?:unsure
hard to see actually, but what's the weather forecast? I have to check some H2H bets straight away for tomrrows qualification. Vettel 2 times in both practices 20th, must be something wrong with him, possibly Vettel no pts in race a good bet right now. H2H Trulli vs Glock, I still would give advantage to Trulli, 1st session he lost to Glock in H2H and 2nd session he won. I think in both qualification and race Trulli will win this H2H. I don't like bets on Webber right now after last race. Button should be better than Barichello in qualification.(was better in both free practice sessions today) The H2H Kubica vs hedfield, actually you gotta take a look at qualification, if Kubica wins 3rd qualification and takes H2H in qualification, then he might have to go the pit before Hedfield and this way Hedfield could gain time(he will have more gas in tank after qualification), so his 2nd pit stop should take less seconds and he might just overtake Kubica in H2H, but it won't be easy

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.