Scottish Championship 2008

heniek31

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Scottish Championship 2008 arek: hello arek: Scottish Champ shoulda started 13 minutes ago. Nothing happened. Andrew: Please accept our sincerest apologies but we are experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment with the site and our admin system. Our I.T department are working on the issue and I can assure you it will be resolved very shortly. arek: So will this tourney go ahead? Andrew: once the situation is resolved

Re: Scottish Championship 2008 Andrew: How may I help you today? ross: Hi there I am waiting to play in a mtt on Paradise poker which started at 1700 and is stuck on registering, Andrew: Please accept our sincerest apologies but we are experiencing some technical difficulties at the moment with the site and our admin system. Our I.T department are working on the issue and I can assure you it will be resolved very shortly. ross: the tournament id is 324649417 Andrew: i know ross Andrew: it will be up and running again once the issue is resolved

Re: Scottish Championship 2008 AA Scotland found TQM had left the pub early for this tourney and felt this was a way of getting him to reduce his alcohol consumption on a Sunday and have rescheduled it for the next 2 weeks?

Conspiracy theories wellcome :wall

Re: Scottish Championship 2008 an update chatinfo.gifYou are now chatting with 'Frederico' ross: hi can you please give me an update on tournament 324649417 please Frederico: Hello. How may I assist you? Frederico: Scottish one? ross: yes please Frederico: the tournament was cancelled someone will contact you tomorrow with more details, is there anything else that i can assist you with??

Re: Scottish Championship 2008 Just spoke to live support asking what was happening re this,was told it was cancelled:eyes bit of a relief there as i thought it was just a really tight game where everybody was folding and still had the same starting stack and it was just me not playing :lol Anyway basically just said an email was due today.

Re: Scottish Championship 2008 Let's see if I understand this correctly.....they issue no apology for last nights fcuk up! They simply credit us with $109 in credits and then expect us to pay $165 for a tourney with NO ADDED VALUE? :loon :loon Last night's tourney had:- 170 entrants at $109 = $18,530 :ok 10 x $2,500 assured in prizes = $25,000 :ok Let's cancel it and save ourselves $6,470???:lol:lol Customer Service at its best!! :wall :wall TQM