Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07

5.15 Goodwood Multakka EW Interesting to see the Tregoning horse Multakka lining up for seasonal debut in this race. Not seen since slamming a Class 6 field on the AW by 6L. Could be anything but had reasonable form as a 2yo & has run well here on all 3 previous occasions finishing 2nd, 2nd & 4th. Overall career record reads 8 wins/places from 11 races, so always seems to be thereabouts in its races. Wonder how the bookies wil price this horse with no recent form to look at however currently 30.0 on Betfair!! __________________

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 14.50 - Goodwood Bouguerau WIN (12/1 Sportingbet) Only 6 got to post in this Group 3 race, and I think there is some serious value with this horse. Was third behind Donegal LTO, but was very close and this step down in trip should suit more. Has ran credible efforts in the Derby and Italian Derby. Only won once but has been running in some good races and conditions should suit here. Alan Munro has a decent record on the horse and if steps up has a big chance.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 Good 2.15 Championship Point 16/1 sky 0.5 pts e.w Won this race last year off just a 1 pound lower mark and capable of doing so again. Obviously has this course form which ever vital here. Last year found some real form at this time of the season to win at asc. and here with a come from behind style that was executed perfectly by holland whos on board today. this season they havent been afraid to have it prominent and indeed lead and to some effect, beat maraahel in group 3 at chester, multidimensional also behind that day, run lto ground was too heavy so put a line through that but today in more ideal conditions certainly has real chances even though trainer yet to fire at this track so far this season, unusually.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 2.15 Goodwood - Proponent (1pt Win) Competitive handicap and im going with the unexposed 4yr old Proponent. This horse has shown improved form this season since being gelded over the winter and a big win in a competitive Newmarket Handicap 2 starts ago stands him in good stead here. He failed to see out the 12 furlong trip last time out but still ran a great race to finish 6th beaten just 3L. The drop back to 10 furlongs will be ideal and he looks a cracking bet against mainly exposed types. 4 places paid and I find it hard to see him out the frame.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 3.30 Goodwood: Paco Boy Won both starts at 7f including weak looking Greenham Stakes at Newbury on softest ground encountered to date. Ran over a mile LTO in French 2000 Guineas when not able to make a big impression and finishing 7th. However still had Il Warrd behind that day and no reason to see why the tables should be turned back over 7f. This doesn't look the strongest G2 race in the world and i'd be loathe to bet the favourite at 13/8 so think Paco Boy has a fair chance of causing an upset today returned to 7f. Would generally put this down as an each way but as we are approaching the end of the month have plumped for the win bet. WIN

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 3.30 Goodwood Infallible Lay There is market confidence behind this horse today but I think she's too short and am prepared to take her on. She's down in class and trip today and has ran well against her own sex in Group 1's but on official ratings she isn't far ahead of any of her rivals today.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 With a 100% record in this competition (!!) I will stay loyal to Dermot Weld tonight. Last night I said he hoovered up winners in Galway, but to take 4 from 7 could be seen as greedy. He has a pair of live chances again tonight and I'm siding with Rare Ransom (a ransom I think will be paid, by the bookies) in the 19:35 at my beloved Galway. The trainer is in form (!!), Pat Smullen has partnered this one in his first race, and the money is down. All odds against quotes have disappeared as the Galway faithful return to their messiah in droves. Everything else in the race is on the slide, meaning some nice e.w. bargains for those who like Prendergast, etc., but I am going all eggs in this one basket to keep my incredible 100% record going !

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07

3.30 Goodwood: Paco Boy Won both starts at 7f including weak looking Greenham Stakes at Newbury on softest ground encountered to date. Ran over a mile LTO in French 2000 Guineas when not able to make a big impression and finishing 7th. However still had Il Warrd behind that day and no reason to see why the tables should be turned back over 7f. This doesn't look the strongest G2 race in the world and i'd be loathe to bet the favourite at 13/8 so think Paco Boy has a fair chance of causing an upset today returned to 7f. Would generally put this down as an each way but as we are approaching the end of the month have plumped for the win bet. WIN
GOOD SHOUT MY SON!:cheers

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 Woodcote Place (5.15 Good) EW Ran well to finish 4th in this race last year despite not getting a clear passage and can race off a 5lb lower mark this time. Showed current well-being two runs back when finishing 2nd and can be forgiven latest below par effort as had too much use made of him and the drop to 6 furlongs wouldn't have been in his favour.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 6.50 Worcester. Mikado. Lay. Racing Post SP 3/1. Has the ability to win this, but plenty to dislike about too to be honest. Needs plenty of urging and this ground would appear on the fast side for him. Chase debut also, so no room for error and I feel he has more chance of pulling up in this, than winning. I could be wrong, have before, but my opinion and I'm sticking with it.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 my best bet of the day is for otoole to win the 750 worc. bit of a character but up to winning this. i take him to jump well and make others work hard to get good make ups and should win this if that happens.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07 650 Wor: Anglicisme 1pt win Trappy novice chase with doubts about the front few in the betting for me, one that could surprise them all if taking to the bigger obstacles is Anglicisme, showed some very good form last season but just didnt progress the way the trainer thought, a switch straight to fences this season without a run makes me think he's been schooling well and back to his best.

Re: Best Bet of the day Tues 29/07

3.30 Goodwood: Paco Boy Won both starts at 7f including weak looking Greenham Stakes at Newbury on softest ground encountered to date. Ran over a mile LTO in French 2000 Guineas when not able to make a big impression and finishing 7th. However still had Il Warrd behind that day and no reason to see why the tables should be turned back over 7f. This doesn't look the strongest G2 race in the world and i'd be loathe to bet the favourite at 13/8 so think Paco Boy has a fair chance of causing an upset today returned to 7f. Would generally put this down as an each way but as we are approaching the end of the month have plumped for the win bet. WIN
Nice one, decent price :clap