Monthly €10,000 Boss Media RH Freeroll

Valiant23

Found this under the freeroll tab on Pokerkings. Having a look on the internet for more information it looks like its network wide.

To be played on Tuesday 26th August at 18.00 GMT. This is open to all players, both new and existing, who get 1500 raked hands within the previous 30 days. Therefore all cash tables that you play from Monday 28th July will work towards qualification in this fantastic tournament. Furthermore, fear not if you miss it, this tournament will be a regular fixture on the last Tuesday of each month hereon!
Cue the debate on what constitutes a RH on Boss Media. :\

Re: Monthly €25,000 Boss Media RH Freeroll Raked Hand at Boss Media.... Also long has you put money in the pot and the hand is raked(usually after the flop) it counts has a raked hand,,,,It doesnt matter how much the rake is........ I will probably do this freeroll throught virginpoker has I play in the vroll freerolls.....There is probably be 5000+ in this freeroll..I cant see much value in this for 1500 raked hands

Re: Monthly €25,000 Boss Media RH Freeroll I don't think that its run before. For such a decent prize it'll be worth keeping an eye on, and I also thought of all the players who play cash on Virgin, PokerKings and the plethora of other skins. :ok

Re: Monthly €25,000 Boss Media RH Freeroll they did something similar in may [mayroll] but in may it was every week 1st week 100 RH = 1000Euro freeroll 2nd week 250RH = 2500euro 3rd etc etc 4th week 1500RH = 15k or 25k can't remember exact figures just remember having a powercut 20 minutes into the 1500RH tourny:@ [the only powercut i can remember having in years]

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: Monthly €25,000 Boss Media RH Freeroll

Next one of these is 30th Sept at 7pm. Currently only 2165 registered. You need 1500 RH in the last 30 days (on whichever Boss site you are going to reg on.)
Seems its the last Tuesday of every month :ok

080818_tourney_25000eurofreeroll.gif

When? Last Tuesday of every month. What? Every month this freeroll will run to reward loyal cash players. A whopping €25,000 will be up for grabs so this is one freeroll not to be missed! How? In order to be eligible to play in this freeroll players must play 1500 raked hands in the 30 days prior to the start of the tourney. So hit the cash tables and start grinding!

• 3 months later...

$25k boss RH freeroll 24/02/09 $25k boss [ i know its on pardise and celeb ] i presume its on the others too. you need to have played 1500 raked hands personally i dont think its worth going out of your way to do 1500 RH for this, but id imagine a lot of you do them anyway. reg opens 7pm today under multi tourneys /freeroll tourney starts 7pm gmt next tuesday 24/02

Re: $25k boss RH freeroll 24/02/09 Expect a late finish if you go deep the blinds change every half hour when you get to the business end. Wish all tournies were like that instaed of the usual crap shoots. I final tabled last month and went out at about 2 A:M, shame because I was chip leader at 1:55 AM. Kings lost to queens then A/j ran into pkt jacks.

Re: Monthly €25,000 Boss Media RH Freeroll

I forgot and signed in 15 minutes late :tongue2 Just got back near my starting stack (2000 I presume?)
Haha. I was too busy reading up on the Inter vs Man Utd game. Signed in to play some sng's and the table popped up! I believe 2000 was the starting stack. Some very loose play going on.

• 1 month later...