Saddles, Legs, Hooves and Balls Glory Hunt

Sheerluck Holmes

Saddles, Legs, Hooves and Balls Glory Hunt
I've been away for a while, but am now back, refreshed, eager and ready to attempt another glory hunt! :ok The idea, I feel, plays to my strengths and as the name suggests, will involve football and horse racing. I have now cut down my betting, with a new career and a hectic life needs must, but this little thread should keep me ticking over on the 2 sports I love. Rather than just a list of fancies, I will try to include reasoning with every selection, although this may have to be kept to a minimum sometimes, time permitting. Starting Bank is £100, with all bets (back or lay) struck on betfair with commision taken into account. There will be a fixed target of 2% per bet until we hit 'double up' targets and then we start on the new 2% target for those series of bets. ..... So, it will be £2 targets from £100 -> £200, £4 targets from £200 to £400, £8 targets from £400 -> £800 and so on and so forth. There will be bet recovery but it will only be only the lost stake, as opposed to the lost stake + the target amount. Depending on the odds available, I will also look at recovering over 1+ bets as opposed to trying it in one fell swoop which made me come unstuck in my last few attempts. And thats about it .... let battle commence. :hope P.s. I am on 4% discount commision at the moment but I will use the standard 5% for the spreadsheet and p/l purposes. I will still try to win £2 per bet but betfair account and P/l sheet may differ slightly until I lose my betfair discount points.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.