Best Bet Of The Day - Sat 26/7/08

Asc 3.40 Redford 7/1 sj bog 1 pt win for purposes of thread Loads I fancy for this but I have been very taken with the style that this one has been travelling in its races. Won well in a decent race at don and on the back of that was fav at asc. where it travelled like the winner on the far side before suddenly dropping out as soon as it hit the front, did something similar at newc lto except this time it didnt drop out and won. seemingly needs to be put on the line late so element of risk with it but I just feel he is really going the right way, spencer spoke so highly of it after it won lto and clear chance in competitve race.

Re: Best Bet Of The Day - Sat 26/7/08 3.15 York Pipedreamer win The selection has rock solid form running 3rd behind Duke of Marmalade at Ascot and a close 3rd just 1 length behind Mount Nelson last time out. He meets Campanologist and Multidimensional again today whom he finished in front of last time out and he's 4lb better off with the Godolphin runner today. The main danger could be Tajaweed who drops back down in distance and is unexposed.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.