Danish Sasliga 26-28 July

Saturday 26 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Brøndbyernes IF v Aalborg BK (16:00BST) 2.003.704.35100.02 % Details »
Hide « Brøndbyernes IF v Aalborg BK
Sunday 27 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Esbjerg fB v Vejle B (13:00BST) 1.694.006.00100.84 % Details »
Hide « Esbjerg fB v Vejle B
SønderjyskE v FC Midtjylland (15:00BST) 8.004.801.47101.36 % Details »
Hide « SønderjyskE v FC Midtjylland
Randers FC v FC København (16:30BST) 4.353.801.90101.94 % Details »
Hide « Randers FC v FC København
Monday 28 July 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
AGF Aarhus v Horsens fS (18:00BST) 2.753.352.65

Re: Danish Sasliga 26-28 July Right, ehh back from vacation now:clap FCM did the job for me last weekend, beating the champions 2-1 away from home. I am already on Brøndby to beat Aab this week, but prices over 2.00 are long gone, and i dont see any value under 2.00.

Re: Danish Sasliga 26-28 July Tomorrow my bet are Brøndby win,Aalborg match with FCM I saw and what can I say,nothing special Aalborg.Another factor they have problems with the squad:Martin Pedersen,Kasper Risgård,Thomas Enevoldsen,Michael Jakobsen tomorrow dont play.Brøndby no have problems with the squad.In my options this team are one of the best in Denmark on this time.:hope

Re: Danish Sasliga 26-28 July Sønderjyske-FCM(-1) Pick awaywin 1.80 Sbobet Stake 3/10 Short info here, as there really isent much to say. Class difference is huge here. While Sønderjyske will go down from where they came, FCM will be fighting for the title. In the first game, Sønderjyske were outplayed by Horsens. In the first half, they dident have anything to offer when going forward. It got a little bit better after the break, but they never came close. Horsens had chances to score 4 or 5 goals, but they left it at 2. FCM won their first Sasliga game against the champions Aab. It was an equal game untill Aab got a player sent off. From that point it was all FCM. This team has the potential to become champions, and they have a great mix of youth and experinced players. FCM have a couple of missings, but none they cant cope with. Class difference is just to huge here, and i cannot see my money be in any danger here.

Re: Danish Sasliga 26-28 July

An FCM win went up to 1.90. SÃ¥ i will add a couple of more units on that one. I also think that Esbjerg are made to big favorits. Any opinions?
thanks for you info? any missing players for today's game? thanks

Re: Danish Sasliga 26-28 July Esbjerg have the same squad that did so well in Copenhagen last weekend. Vejle have a few doubts, they will have fitness test before kick off. Sønderjyske should be full team i belive, but that wont help tem :) FCM miss long term Frank Kristensen. Also Claus Madsen and Leon Jessen is out. But good replacements for those guys

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventAFC Aarhus vs Horsens
SelectionHorsens
Strength10/10
Date28/07/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 2.80 (Back)
ReasoningHorsens have beaten Aarhus in their last 3 encounters away from home. They have also won their last 3 games whereas Aarhus are on a 3 game losing streak conceding 8 goals in the process. Im not an expert on the Danish leagues but surely Horsens are value at 2.80 here?

SportFootball (Denmark)
EventValerenga vs Tromso
SelectionDraw
Strength10/10
Date28/07/2008
Bookmaker/Price>Betfair @ 3.65 (Back)
ReasoningI don't usually bet on draws but I think this match looks good value for a draw at above 5/2. Valerenga have 11pts from a possible 18 at home this season, the same as Tromso away from home. Valerenga are undefeated in their last 3 games whereas Tromso are unbeaten in 4. In the last 3 encounters between these sides, 2 games have ended in a draw, including just 4 days ago (match finished 0-0) and im banking on another today.

Sport Football (Denmark)
Event AGF - AC Horsens
Selection AC Horsens
Strength 10/10
Date 28/07/2008
Bookmaker/Price Betfair @ 3.00 (Back)
Reasoning AC Horsens impressed me in their first match, where they beat SønderjydskE 2-0, they seemed really fit and were powerplaying in big parts of the game, even though they did not seem that effective. AGF did not manage to impress me in their first match against Randers (Must admit I was drunk, but nonetheless) where they were beaten 3-1. Dioh Williams was one of the only players performing in this match, despite their activity where they have gotten good players like Dan Thomassen and Nando Rafael (who may actually play in this match, we do not know that yet though. - Source: bold.dk) AC Horsens will have an interesting new right side with former Brøndby talents Molle (Morten Rasmussen) and Spellman, who was a regular for Brøndby for 1 season. I'd say 33-30-37, giving a valuebet of 111%!
I agree on this bet, with 300 available on Betfair at this price. EDIT: Actually 500 now, don't understand this price, is at 2.55 at bookies like Sportingbet and Scandicbookmakers.