Sandown 23/07/08

6.35 I thouht Willow Dancer was a horse to follow this year and I've played on him (to a level) every race so far. Since his seasonal debut he has yet to run a bad race. Lost nothing in defeat on past two starts when 2nd to well treated Dear Maurice before getting mugged late on at Kempton by thr gambled Totally Focussed. Has been raised 5lb for that 2nd though and now 9lb higher than his last win. Although that's harsh I still think the mark is within his capabilities. Swinburn struggles with older horses here though (4%). Regardless of tonight I think there is more to come. Thunder Gorge has taken the eye on his past two starts. Kept on without threatening at Windsor on his penultimate start and split two horse I was very sweet on here LTO (Light From Mars and The Which Doctor) - he would've been 3rd in that race by rights but the form is solid. Willow Dancer 75% of stake 3.3 betfair Thunder Gorge 25% of stake 4.8 betfair Plus cast.