Anyone want to come rail for me this tuesday on pokerroom.com/bwin.com?

PGremlin

Anyone want to come rail for me? I'll be playing tomorrow (18:30 - GMT+1) on pokerroom.com/bwin.com on the weekly final of PokerIsland. :eek I'm still on PokerIsland and this weekly final will decide of I stay a week longer and get a shot on their 100k sponsorship deal from Bwin or if I have to leave. :( For those who didn't know, I won a seat at pokerIsland and now there are all movies online posted at www.pokerisland.tv (I'm Yi). My username I am playing under is PLGremlin. I hope to get some supporters cause I think I'll need all the help I can get.:ok

Re: Anyone want to come rail for me this tuesday on pokerroom.com/bwin.com? That looks fantastic fella and a nice bit of eye-candy there with Gisela:loon You might have used all your luck finding your glasses in the sea;) I should be able to rail you tomorrow as i've a night off from Darts this week.Play your natural game and you should be alright. Good luck fella and may the poker gods be with you:hope:ok

Re: Anyone want to come rail for me this tuesday on pokerroom.com/bwin.com? Seems I have to use a bwin account on the weekly final. My nickname on that is EasyFish_x But I don't think that name will impress the other players, they've played me for a few times now in the breakfast poker. Starting to get excited for the game later tonight, but it's a good excitement, get's my brain racing...

Re: Anyone want to come rail for me this tuesday on pokerroom.com/bwin.com? Freaking pokerroom. They had technical problems and changed it in a live game. I'm out as nr5. Everything I tried tonight went bad. Sorry guys, calling you up to rail for me when the online game got cancelled.

Re: Anyone want to come rail for me this tuesday on pokerroom.com/bwin.com? It was an all expenses paid trip, with a shot at a 100k sponsorship deal for the winner of PokerIsland. The winner will get sponsored by Bwin to play in the 4 biggest pokertournaments of the year as a member of the Bwin Pro team. So in the end I didn't lose anything, I just missed a shot at a lot more... They are also planning on doing bounty poker on Bwin/Pokerroom with prizes on the heads of the Island players, but they are still setting it up.

Re: Anyone want to come rail for me this tuesday on pokerroom.com/bwin.com? I'm not sure, but they are doing a lot of promotion in the following weeks, stuff like article in Bluff Magazine, getting the Pussycat Doll to play poker here, Bounty poker with $500 on the head of each pokerisland player in the pokerroom and for the real final to decide the winner of the 100k... dunno, they didn't tell me. I'm still so sad about leaving here before I could participate with those things in the following weeks.