Live Poker

Penelopeys

Re: Live Poker

... is the bollox!! Have played some live poker but this time it really got to me!! That is why I have decided to play a lot more live. Just signed up with a Danish poker club and the Danish Poker Association and am off in an hour to play a tourney there :loon ... Vegas gave me the live bug!! :lol Wish me luck :hope
nice one pene:ok hopefully the DPA is as good as APAT:hope really enjoyed the team event yesterday .well run ,good players and a big field:nana:nana did you even sleep in vegas,everytime i went past the cash tables in the mgm you were still there:lol:lol

Re: Live Poker

nice one pene:ok hopefully the DPA is as good as APAT:hope really enjoyed the team event yesterday .well run ,good players and a big field:nana:nana did you even sleep in vegas,everytime i went past the cash tables in the mgm you were still there:lol:lol
:lol I had a little sleep - not much tho :loon Out of todays tourney - very loose play though - think I have it sussed out for next time ;)