Can you turn £10 into big money over time?

Tipster5000

I have been asked by people if its possible to start of with the bare minimum stakes and gradually make a profit while staking higher with raising your stakes with your winnings. So today just for a laugh im going to the bookies with a tenner and all my advised bets i will divide the £10 between all of them and see how i get on. Newbury 1.50 Flying Lady AWinnersgame 2.30 Baltazars Gift Beckermet 3.25 La Coveta Lindelaan 3.55 Caranbola Bahamian Babe Pennys Gift 4.30 Passage Of Time Heartshead Maison Al Shemali 5.00 Cavendish Mister Completely. Newmarket 1.30 Liberation Spirit Andaman Sunset 2.00 Lake Windemere Cotton Reel 2.35 Arthurs Girl 3.05 Fathsta 3.35 Tillys Dream Mango Music Ripples Maid 4.10 Crackdown 4.45 Tusculm 5.15 Golden Dixie Osiris Way. Ripon 2.30 Peters Gift Minotaurius 3.00 Heaven Or Hell Dougie Peel 3.30 Nine Stories Moheebb 4.00 The Oil Magnate Celt 4.35 Nevada Desert Bere Davis 5.05 Uace Mac Flying Sommelier. Market Rasen 2.05 Orpen Wide Advancement 2.40 Galley Slave Timewatch 3.10 That Look Cold Mountain Portvadie 3.40 Yes Sir Always Waining Mcevoy Kelrev 4.15 Sendani 4.50 Sycho Fred Brave Jo Nelsons Spice 5.25 Double Mead Salhood. 56 Bets i roughly make so will back 20p per horse which will equal £11.20 i will see what the prices are when i get there and will either go 20p Win or 10p E/W and see what happens. Wish me luck guys.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.