The Ultimate Horse Racing System (ENDED £4110.63 Profit in 8 day's)89.71% S/R

Winner4Me

Hi Guy's, Spent hours pondering over the computer last night after i decided to end my "laying the fav's" thread. I believe that i have come up with a system that "SHOULD" give me roughly 8-9% S/R for winners. I can see where i was going wrong by laying the fav's and have added this data to my system. Some fav's might be picked still just not as many. There is no set limit for me to reach as this is only paper trial at the moment.But if i can last a month by doing this and the profits are ok then i will risk money,albeit small stakes. Ok some rules. 1.) No bet if selection is over 11 (odds) on betfair.(unless i choose to) 2.) If bet become's N/R then it is Void,as you would expect.. 3.) I will put the prices that are on betfair at the time when i look at them. 4.) Any price over 11 will be put into the thread but only for the benefit for myself. 5.) Start bank £1000 (NOT REAL MONEY) Paper trial....... 6.) Updates will be at the end of the day. :hope See how long this last's.:lol

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The Ultimate Horse Racing System (Lay Bet's,Paper Trial) Ok first ones today.These were selected last night,i hope this was worth the work i put in.:lol Blue = Bet on Red = No Bet Liability on ALL bets for this quest will be set at £25.Save's me having to type all the prices. NEWBURY 2.00 Howard @ 22 3.05 Friends Hope @ 21 3.00 Cobo bay @ 9.4 4.10 Kelamon @ 3.35 4.40 Hatch a plan @ 18 Barbirolli @ 11.5 NOTTINGHAM 2.15 Bonne @ 5.2 2.45 Mister Rooney @ 2.96 3.20 Ambrose princess @ 13 3.50 Mignonette @ 190 :loon 4.20 Opus maximus @ 7.8 4.50 Apache nation @ 8.8 Southwell 2.25 Irish Steam @ 21 2.55 Dasher Reilly @ 7.2 3.30 Billyandi @ 14 4.00 Mendip dane @ 12.5 4.30 Twist Bookie @ 9 & Elaala @ 13.5 5.00 Awash @ 27 I might leave out the higher odd's tomorrow and just leave the ones that are within this selection.It's just to see today how this goes.:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.