J-League: July 17th picks

Nagoya Grampus Eight Nagoya Grampus Eight have won 5 of their last 6 away games, scoring 15 goals and conceding 5. They have got good recent form and have plenty to play for. Jubilo Iwata have lost 3 of their last 5 home games as they sit 14th on the ladder. These 3 losses are to teams above them on the ladder while the wins are against those below them. In their last home game they lost to Kashima 2-1 who are 2 points ahead of Grampus but a win by Grampus here would send them to the top of the league. Kashiwa Reysol Kashiwa Reysol have won 4 of their last 5 home games scoring 10 goals and conceding 3. The last 2 wins were agaisnt very good teams in Gamba Osaka and Urawa Red Diamonds so they should be able to win here to improve on their 5th position against the 12th placed Omiya Ardija, who have 2 wins in their last 6 away games, and in their last 2 away games, they lost to Oita Trinita and Vissel Kobe who sit just behind Kashiwa on the table Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale have won 4 of their last 6 home games, scoring 12 goals in these games. Thought they are in 11th place, with the ladder so congested, a win here will see them jump 5 spots to 6th spot as results went their way yesterday. Shimizu S-Pulse have not won in their last 6 away games as they have conceded 12 goals and scored only 4. They sit in 15th position due to their poor away form and look likely to struggle again

Re: J-League: July 17th picks Agree on Nagoya Grampus Eight away win. Nagoya Grampus Eight level Kashiwa Reysol has not drawn at home for quite some times and so does Omiya Ardija away. Omiya Ardija +1/2 AH Kawasaki is in a slump and will continue to do so. A point for them at home will be a good result against Shimizu S-pulse. Shimizu S-Pulse +1/2 AH No.2 Urawa Red Diamond value are too good and seen the odds drop to AH -1 yesterday. Today is where most punters put their bet on and see the odds goes up to AH 1.25 again. Who invested a substantial amount on Tokyo Verdy for the past 2 days to caused the odds drop yesterday? Public perception would think with both kashima dropping points yesterday, Urawa will definitely full swing to play against promoted now 14th spot Tokyo Verdy. Tokyo Verdy +1.25 AH

Re: J-League: July 17th picks Urawa missings: 8 Alessandro Santos (Not sure how important nowadays but he is a good player) 10 Robson Ponte (Important midfielder) Both are out due to injuries. Tokyo Verdy missings: 19 Yuzo Funakoshi 18 Kojiro Kaimoto 29 Sho Miyasaka None of them are important missings. My picks will be Urawa. They haven't been the same dominating team, however I still consider them as a powerhouse with massive support. Tokyo Verdy the promoted team has done quite well so far. However, I think Urawa is due a good performance. I will go for Urawa -1 AH small stake.

Re: J-League: July 17th picks Kashiwa Reysol - Omiya Ardija Kashiwa missings: 29 Kohei HIGA (Not important) -INJURED 24 Jun Yanagisawa (Not important) -INJURED 5 Masahiro Koga (Fringe Players) -SUSPENDED Omiya Ardija missings: 35 WATABE Daisuke (Not important) -INJURED 30 Naoto Sakurai (Haven't start a game this season) -INJURED 25 Tomoya Uchida (Long term casualty) -INJURED Omiya have a very good H2H against Kashiwa. From past 8 away games only lost twice. Kashiwa Reysol quite solid at home. Only 2 loses from 8 games and 1 draw only at home. Beating giants like Gamba Osaka and Urawa Reds at home. But my heart belongs to Omiya. I would play Omiya +0.5