Brazil A:17.Jul.2008

Re: Brazil A:17.Jul.2008 img1215711575231.gifimg1215711609977.gif Vasco - Goias Vasco -0.75 @ 1.84 Stake 5/10 Goias without striker Iarley and key players mid. Paulo Baier Vasco 3-5-2 Tiago Eduardo Luiz, Rodrigo Antonio, Luizao Wagner Diniz, Jonilson, Morais, Alex Teixeira, Pablo Jean, Leandro Amaral

Re: Brazil A:17.Jul.2008 My picks for today in Brazil: Vasco-Goiás In the last 10 meetings between these teams, 9 were overs. Vasco also has 4 overs in their last 6 games (scoring in 5 of those games) and Goiás also has 4 overs in their last 6. Vasco has a 4-0-1 home record with 13 goals scored and 6 conceded. Goiás has a 1-1-4 away record with 5 goals scored and 11 conceded. Old star Edmundo will not play for Vasco today (only plays one game per week) and will be replaced by youngster Alex Teixeira (18 years old) who scored 3 goals in his last 4 games. Goiás will miss their two most experienced players tonight: Paulo Baier and Iarley. My picks: Vasco -1 AH (Asian Handicap) and >3; Internacional-Atletico MG Internacional has a 4-1-0 home record with 8 goals scored and only 2 conceded. They also have a 3-2-1 record in their last 6 games. They have shown some recent improvement lately and are slowly climbing up in the table. Atletico is struggling this season sitting near the bottom of the table. They have a poor 0-3-3 away record with 6 goals scored and 12 conceded. They also have a 1-3-2 record in their last 6 games. Tonight they will miss young star Danilinho (just transfered to Mexico) and Petkovic (injured). Atletico has not won in Porto Alegre since 1986 and it doens't look it will happen tonight either. My pick: Internacional -0.75AH (Asian Handicap); Coritiba-Flamego Flamengo is having a great season (7-2-1 record in their last 10 games) and currently sit at the top of the table. Away from home, they have a 3-2-0 record, scored 7 goals and conceded only 3. Tonight they will miss top scorer Marcinho (just transfered to United Arab Emirates) and also Kleberson and Toró. Coritiba is not having that great of a season and will also miss some players tonigh between injuries and suspensions while Jeci as also left to join Palmeiras, but they have a very good 3-2-0 home record, scored 9 goals and conceded only 2. Also, Flamengo seems to have a hard time when playing in Coritiba having lost their last 4 away matches there. I expect a tight game and will go for the draw. My pick: draw; Good luck! JC