The Intensity Treble

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

One of the problems I have as a Punter, is stopping myself betting on every game shown live on TV. As a result I found myself doing my usual full stake bet on games, just to keep me interested. Stupid, I know. It also pretty much wiped out the small profit I have made this year. I have found it pretty impossible to stop myself, so I decided to think of a bet that would (a) keep me interested for the full game, and (b) give generous enough odds, so that even a small stake would raise a cheer. This way I'll be better off than I am currently, even if the bet never actually comes in. Purely because I'll be putting on much smaller stakes. The bet is OVER GOALS, BOOKINGS, and CORNERS. Generally you get combined odds of between 7 or 9-1. The beauty of it is that you do not lose your bet until the final whistle, so you get FULL value for money. I have placed this bet 10 times now, winning only once (today Bolton v Leeds @9.00). Although I came very close this evening in the Barca v Espanyol game. I have named the bet "The Intensity Treble" as a mark of respect to Mr I. I shall track it's progress in this thread, backing every game shown live on TV.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boof Bonk Boosh

Bets 1 and 2 Depo v Porto +2.5............. 2.10 >10 Corners... 2.20 >45pts.......... 2.25 Combined...... 10.39 Portsmouth v Arsenal +2.5............. 1.95 >11 Corners... 2.10 >35pts.......... 2.75 Combined...... 11.26 Starting Bank..100pts Current Bank...98pts

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.