York ~ Friday 11 July.

Re: York ~ Friday 11 July. According to BBC weather there is forecast Heavy rain for this meeting so maybe the official going may change to soft?? 2.15 Yorgunnabelucky would be my pick here but isn't a great price at 4/9. I've looked for one to put into a straight forecast and Highland Storm will do. James Given's colt made his debut on the polytrack at Wolverhampton, finishing 3rd to Sir Mark Prescott's Predict and Talking Hands, who won NTO for Sylvester Kirk. Hopefully Highland Storm will come on for that run too and the sire, although predominantly raced on fast ground, did win and place on soft and won over 7f at two. 5.05 Stolt finished a 0.75 l second at Chester LTO and runs off the same mark again here in another class 3 handicap. He proved at Thirsk earlier in the year that he can go well on softish ground he has also proven course form, with a CD win in May and a decent 5th (btn 1.81 l) the following month also over CD. In my opinion Ashley Hamblett is the best apprentice in this race too which is another plus.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.