is it time to take legal advice??

teaulc

is it time to take legal advice??  

1. 1.

• yes,,lets get them
    • no,whats the point?

Re: is it time to take legal advice?? Alan, other than a bit of time doing something you enjoy, what have the esport games cost you??? You saw what happened to Goal poker, and should have gone into this with your eyes open - a freeroll league offering a first prize of $25k!!! Where did you think this money was coming from? Surely you had some concerns from the start. I'm still playing in a team, and have little expectation of seeing any cash, but who knows, I may get a surprise. But its cost me nothing, so I really don't care - I enjoy playing poker. Don't get me wrong, sites shouldn't offer false promises, but if they do, they'll be found out and will fold in time. But I think you're over-reacting to the whole thing - Reeshah has shown amazing patience with your daily rants :lol:lol:lol:lol No offence, but I think its time to take a chill pill and move on.

Re: is it time to take legal advice?? weekly rants Rich ;);), seriously though,all i am trying to get across is for someone to actually respond in a positive way. it doesnt take much for one of Reeshah`s bosses to come on and say ""we appreciate your patience lads and lassies we will pay out on such and such a day and we should have told you all this at the start,we are very sorry to have mis-lead you all in our naive way" is that too much to ask for?????

Re: is it time to take legal advice?? Two weeks today and both the champions league and the HU league will be over. As Washy says, none of us have payed in anything, so anything we get out is a bonus. If nothing is forthcoming, then all we've lost is some time, if we do get payed... fantastic!! ...roll on next season and hopefully with Reesh working for esport, a lot of the problems from this year can be avoided. Paul seems pretty sure we are going to get payed, so I'm happy to wait and see. :hope

Re: is it time to take legal advice??

Alan, other than a bit of time doing something you enjoy, what have the esport games cost you??? You saw what happened to Goal poker, and should have gone into this with your eyes open - a freeroll league offering a first prize of $25k!!! Where did you think this money was coming from? Surely you had some concerns from the start. I'm still playing in a team, and have little expectation of seeing any cash, but who knows, I may get a surprise. But its cost me nothing, so I really don't care - I enjoy playing poker. Don't get me wrong, sites shouldn't offer false promises, but if they do, they'll be found out and will fold in time. But I think you're over-reacting to the whole thing - Reeshah has shown amazing patience with your daily rants :lol:lol:lol:lol No offence, but I think its time to take a chill pill and move on.
Totally agree Washman... I thought Reeshah has posted that we will get any winnings after the league is over... http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f84/esport-various-complaints-66593/index4.html Post 68 I think you really need to chill out a bit teaulc over this and wait until the league is over instead of making ranting daily posts:lol:lol

Re: is it time to take legal advice??

Two weeks today and both the champions league and the HU league will be over. As Washy says, none of us have payed in anything, so anything we get out is a bonus. If nothing is forthcoming, then all we've lost is some time, if we do get payed... fantastic!! ...roll on next season and hopefully with Reesh working for esport, a lot of the problems from this year can be avoided. Paul seems pretty sure we are going to get payed, so I'm happy to wait and see. :hope
i agree there are only a few matchdays left- i am not that confident but having stuck loads of yime in up to now, am wiling to stick with the last few matches:hope and wait and see, i feel poker room will have to come up with something- they have been spending money trying to encourage league play in other promotions btw thats not to underestimate the anger atthe pain in ass if we dont get paid- though its a freeroll the investment of time has been huge