Doncaster 10/7/08

9.10 Best One - Drops a class here even though he's ran respectably on last two starts in class 4 races. Was only beaten by a neck off 74 two runs ago so current rating of 75 seems fair. Goes well enough for this jockey, who has been in the saddle for all three starts since he was bought out of Clive Brittain's yard earlier this year.

Re: Doncaster 10/7/08 I fancy my chances on a few big priced e/w shots tonight. 6.30 LODGICAN 16/1 Looks to be the Reveley 2nd string but im not convinced that Let It Be is up to winning this so i prefer to take a chance on this on this one who has yet to sparkle this term. 7.00 VICIOUS WARRIOR 20/1 Dead eight go to post this is the outsider of the pack but i think it is way over priced.Jock gets on well with the horse. 9.10 BRANDYWELL BOY 18/1 Have been waiting for this horse to run it was pulled out of a race last week.Ran a cracker lto my only concern is that it the minimum trip but will be finishing well. 3 x e/w singles 3x e/w doubles and a e/w treb