SWAN 04/05

Guest bowles10

Guest bowles10

The return of Swan is here. Last season I looked at Arsenal, Man Utd & chelsea & backing the win by 1 goal market with a saver on the scoredraw. This year, I will just do arsenal. The odds are from Bet365 & are normally : 3.50-3.75 - to win by 1 goal 5.00-6.00 - scoredraw The staking plan will be 13pts on the win & 7pts on the scoredraw giving a return of: win by 1 goal @ 3.50 - 45.5pts scoredraw @ 5.00 - 35pts in 03/04 this would have won £157.28 over the entire season based on the above stakes. in 02/03 this would have lost £81 based on the above stakes. in 01/02 this would have won £55.50 in 00/01 this would have lost £95 sorry, made a @#%$ up in my first post, have now edited this to read as above!! I made a miscalculation in the stakes which showed this in higher profit. Still, over the past 4 seasons, it is showing a profit. I may adjust the stakes to see if a level staking system is better.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.