Rugby League: Super League Round 20, NL Div 2 & National Rail Cup Final

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 20, NL Div 2 & National Rail Cup Final Yeah that's what I was thinking Karel, if it makes RL punting more popular then I'm all for it though. Didn't realise Donny were playing tonight, one to leave for me. Swinton are apparantly all over the shop. Players not playing for the coach, (the coach is the chairman's son). Might be one of those games though were Swinton have had 10 days off and are raring to go. 3/1 is tempting, might have a butchers at the coupon

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 20, NL Div 2 & National Rail Cup Final Swinton seem to have one good game and one bad, with the weather forcast bad, it will tire the players even more, not a confident pick, just a beer money bet, that if the 'what ifs' come off then 3/1 is not a bad price. Like I say very small stakes, think I am maybe missing my weekend rugby already and looking for something too early :D Weather permitting I do like some bets this weekend, probably rain and naff them all up though :\

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 20, NL Div 2 & National Rail Cup Final

Swinton seem to have one good game and one bad, with the weather forcast bad, it will tire the players even more, not a confident pick, just a beer money bet, that if the 'what ifs' come off then 3/1 is not a bad price. Like I say very small stakes, think I am maybe missing my weekend rugby already and looking for something too early :D Weather permitting I do like some bets this weekend, probably rain and naff them all up though :\
good look mate, a few changes for Donny according to the Betfair forum. Worth a dabble :ok

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 20, NL Div 2 & National Rail Cup Final Looks like Swinton are very poor Punto as you said and I will be backing against them next week and maybe beyond. The weather was awful and Doncaster did make changes and had a 3 day turn around, but still won comfy. Like I said just a beer money bet, so its saved my waistline. Anyway handicaps are out for the super leauge and I am praying for good weather for tomorrow as I do fancy some strongly tomorrow. Well done on your signing of Mark Gleeson, bit of a coup that one.

Well done on your signing of Mark Gleeson, bit of a coup that one.
That's what I thought but the c**t has gone back on his word and signed for Fax. Very disappointed, would have been a good signing us. Poor by Gleeson, looking forward to when we play Halifax so I can give him stick :clap

That's what I thought but the c**t has gone back on his word and signed for Fax. Very disappointed, would have been a good signing us. Poor by Gleeson, looking forward to when we play Halifax so I can give him stick :clap
He must have had a chat with Jon Sharp, the advisor to rugby and thought fook that I'm off :rollin Seriously thats pretty bad, would have been a great signing.