Rochdale v Keighley (15:00BST) 0 0Details »
Hide « Rochdale v Keighley
Workington v Oldham (15:00BST)+20 -20Details »
National Rail Cup Final:
v15.gif v2.gif v6002.gif v10.gif v502.gif
Doncaster+18 1.9+18 1.9+18 1.9+16 2+20 1.9
Salford City-18 1.9-18 1.9-18 1.9-16 1.83-20 1.9
Handicap Tie1717171717

Re: Rugby League: Super League Round 20, NL Div 2 & National Rail Cup Final Been a bit bored at work today so have gone to the trouble of putting some impressions down for each of the fixtures – hope nobody minds :):

Wigan v Leeds

Leeds have 6 internationals back this week but Wigan would have to be the call with 8 start. Leeds have stuttered in recent weeks and Wigan (and Noble) have a few wins against them in recent years.

‘Quins v Saints

Might have an eye on this one in-running early on. I get the impression Saints are going to give someone a hiding away from Knowsley Rd soon but a bad ‘h’cap-covering’ record away from home this year and Harlequins decent season (e.g. beating Leeds the other week) put me off getting involved pre-game. If Saints get on the board early on - and the line appeals - I may have a small tinkle in-running.

Cas’ v Hull KR

Where my money is this week. I was stung backing one of two poor teams facing each other last week, but I’m gonna chance my arm again – this time on the home side. I would have Cas as slight favourites for this one and have taken the Even money for 3 points. My main line of thinking is that statistically the bottom team in Super League (which is surely where Cas are finishing) in the last couple of years has finished on 7 wins (avg.). We are now 2/3rds of the way through Super League XIII and Castleford prop up the table on only 3 so going by that they should pick up a couple of wins before the end of the season – they have certainly shown they’re capable by beating both Saints AND Leeds this year. Facing a KR side that has lost their last 3 matches and only won away from CravenPark twice this season should give them one of their best opportunities to collect some points and regain some pride.

Huddersfield v Bradford

Was hoping for a -2 or -4 Bradford handicap for this one. I think they’ll win and probably cover but I was hoping the bookies would be one step behind on Bradford. In reality Huddersfield’s last 4 results aren’t that bad. No bet for me at the mo’.

Hull v Catalans

Well I would have Catalans as favourites for this one. I would say that though as they have done me proud last few weeks. The bubble’s gonna burst soon enough though and this could be the week for me. No bet.

Warrington v Wakey

Another line I was hoping would be a bit less. Doing my stats, Warrington looked a good bet in midweek but the -12 in places has put me off. They should cover but the line’s put me off enough to leave it at the minute. No bet.

My Bets

3pts Castleford to beat Hull KR @ Evens

Might be back for one more but not sure at the minute. At the moment, if any it will probably be Bradford or Warrington. GL all… :hope :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.