£15 to...£30....

DC

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: £15 to...£30.... yeah went for aggressive mode tonight, it doesn't usually pay off though does it!!? At least I made a smidgen of profit from this thread. I'll leave it there for now and focus on not being bored. ;)

Re: £15 to...£30.... Raced twice over 6f, finished 47l behind the winner (soft) and 7 1/2 lengths last time (GS). Did finish 3rd at this track but over 5f. Best form over 5.Not drawn too well. Trainer did have a winner on 4th july but that's about it...

Re: £15 to...£30.... Well done if you backed it, came nowhere! :lol £1.34 £17.53 to play with Now then...8.50 Uttoxter....not sure why this Cee Cee Rider is favourite at all...? Just best of a bad bunch and normally one of the bad bunch will win :hope small LAY to win £1.90 @ 3.45

Re: £15 to...£30.... To be fair Cee Cee Rider ran really well and I got lucky. Now then, this 9.10 at Southwell, 2 horses that have decent form on the surface... Wizard Looking @ 4.6 and Muntami @ 5.8 both 50p wins Don't think Tykie Two will stay on and not sure Spanish Conquest is a good price consdiering it's form.

Re: £15 to...£30.... Now then, this last race at Uttoexter, and I'm taking on Don't Be Bleu because of trip and weight factors... Layed to win £1.90 @ 5.4

Re: £15 to...£30.... Damn where did that spring from? I really am doing shite at the moment in here!! Tonight's update: Bank £30.00 (from £15.00) William Butler +£1.19 Tender Process +£1.34 Cee Cee Rider +£1.90 Wizard Looking + Muntami -£1.00 Don't Be Bleu -£8.80 Bank now £24.63 - :unsure