Scotty's Baseball Hunt!!

ScottyXS

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! also you i can tell stats are useless, blackcrow on the usa sports page gives fantastic stats pre games yet they always seem to go opposite even if it hot streak v cold streak team so unpredictable as you say

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Dont get me started about my sleeping pattern wolves :lol:lol I usually go to sleep for a wee while after work (finish about 5), then generally nap whenever. blame it all on uni!! im only an intern anyway so can do that while half-asleep!! :lol Yeah dont wanna give too much away :tongue2 but I generally just look at pitchers, records and divisions. I did look at blackcrows comments. They are certainly plentiful, and full of information. but even with that, be lucky if his selections are 50% just too damn unprediactble beforehand. Like I said, I like to look at pitchers once the games started before making a decision :ok Games going well so far pulling ahead 5-0 :ok

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!!

£50 initial amount (Bet 1) Baltimore, Baltimore v Kansas City @ 1.08 (in-play, bottom of 4th, Baltimore lead 6-1) £54 (Bet 2) Minnesota, Detroit v Minnesota @ 1.1 (in-play, top of the 6th, Minnesota lead 6-3) £59.40 (Bet 3) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.1 (in-play, bottom of the 5th, Milwaukee lead 7-5) £65.34 (Bet 4) LA Angels, Oakland v LA Angels @ 1.25 (in-play, top of the 3rd, LA Angels lead 2-0) £81.68 (Bet 5) NY Yankees, Texas v NY Yankees @ 1.2 (in-play, bottom of the 4th, NY Yankees lead 5-3) £98.02 (Bet 6) Tampa Bay, Tampa Bay v Boston @ 1.07 (in-play, top of the 9th, Tampa Bay lead 7-5) £104.88 (Bet 7) Seattle, Toronto v Seattle @ 1.24 (in-play, top of the 5th, Seattle lead 2-0) £130.05 (Bet 8) Milwaukee, Milwaukee v Arizona @ 1.3 (in-play, bottom of the 3rd, Milwaukee lead 3-0):hope
unlucky i did the same but worse looked to back it 1.02 10mins again now lost when 5-0 up in 9th

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!! Well cant win them all. Arizona manage a truly remarkable comeback, never on the cards. Down 5-0, onto the bottom of the last inning. And Arizona pull 6 out of the bag. Nothing more can be said. :sad

Re: Scotty's Baseball Hunt!!

Well cant win them all. Arizona manage a truly remarkable comeback, never on the cards. Down 5-0, onto the bottom of the last inning. And Arizona pull 6 out of the bag. Nothing more can be said. :sad
And there is another of those ridiculous games that just flip. You'll get it back mate:ok