**Poker Monday 30th June 2008**

Valiant23

**Poker Monday 30th June 2008**  

1. 1.

• 18:30 BST Virgin â?¬50 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST Virgin â?¬100 Gtd
    • 19:30 BST William Hill Super Series - £1,500 Added
    • 20:00 BST Sky Poker JUNE SPECIAL £500 Freeroll
    • 20:00 BST PokerTrillion $5000 Gtd (rebuy)
    • 20:15 BST Virgin Cheapskates Rebuy - â?¬70 Added
    • 20:45 BST Virgin Festival League
    • 21:00 BST Pokerkings June League - Monday Double Pointer

Re: **Poker Monday 30th June 2008** I know there is only today's diary showing, but I will be posting more days later. :ok Also, if you're playing in any games not listed and you want to share it with PL (and maybe get some railers) then please let us know. I miss reading about what PLers are up to and then going and firing up some software and railing. Thanks. ;)

Re: **Poker Monday 30th June 2008** $600 Freeroll at boylepoker tonight at 8pm...Reg is open......Boylepoker has moved to ipoker from primapoker and because of this there raked hands freeroll has changed to no requirements for the moment:ok

Re: **Poker Monday 30th June 2008** $10 killer quick blinds freezeout on Laddies at 20.00, $6 goes in the prizepool and $4 bounty on your head, 2000 starting chips 5 min blinds. not everyones cup of tea but I think it looks good fun:ok

Re: **Poker Monday 30th June 2008** Hey GaF ... is it my imagination or since you anounced your break you seem to be doing v well of late :clap ....... You can't have a break until you stop getting in the top 3 of Be The Bounty for a start ......;) .............mmmmmmmmm ANNOUNCEMENT ....... DREAMKILLER WILL BE TAKING A BREAK FROM POKER AS OF THE END OF THIS WEEK .... (It may just work !!!) :rollin ............. Since I got back from Spain 2 weeks ago my play has been slightly "Tiger Woodish" ....... like about 12 under par ....... :$