4th Virgin Festival - Loose Canon, London - End September

GaF

Re: 4th Virgin Festival - Loose Canon, London - End September

Announced by Joe on nutstv ...... sounding like a serious chance of a clash with PL WSOP :unsure
From what they were saying at Nottingham it is going to be the same weekend.:sad

From what they were saying at Nottingham it is going to be the same weekend.:sad
Disappointing, but to be fair I guess they can't be expected to avoid all possible clashes like this. :sad I've greatly enjoyed both the Virgin festivals I've been to, but I'll choose the PL WSOP. :ok For one thing, I don't need to qualify for that. :$

Re: 4th Virgin Festival - Loose Canon, London - End September Have been to the intended venue, Loose Cannon in London, not a bad venue, but way behind the quality of DTD. When I visited the Cannon earlier this year I found the lighting to be very poor, not the fault of the management but as the arches are listed he has difficulty in adding additional lighting to the 30ft high ceilings. I would still attend though, but unfortunately it clashes with my leave in Cyprus so unless the date changes I'll have to give this one a miss, shame :cry

Have been to the intended venue' date=' Loose Cannon in London, not a bad venue, but way behind the quality of DTD. [/quote'] I fear that any venue is going to struggle to give the wow factor that DTD did. Regarding London as the venue, hotels will probably be more expensive if not booked well in advance.

Re: 4th Virgin Festival - Loose Canon, London - End September The Loose Cannon is right next to Cannon Street train station...hotel wise the Tower Thistle would be the 1st the crops into my head but that aint cheap. Where's the PL WSOP being held? I'd like to play but if there's action in London it'll be easier for me as I can stay at a mates place and pop in and see the folks. Loose Cannon is ok, the London poker clubs are full of "innits" in hoods, Gutshot is the same. DTD is a great venue (would be better without Trumper waffling on).

Where's the PL WSOP being held? I'd like to play but if there's action in London it'll be easier for me as I can stay at a mates place and pop in and see the folks. DTD is a great venue (would be better without Trumper waffling on).
http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f65/pl-world-series-poker-live-event-dusk-til-dawn-sat-27-sept-reg-open-65110/ DTD :ok