Lingfield 28/06/08

6.20 Borrowdale is a horse I've had my eye on for most of the season. He travelled well LTO and really knuckled down to his task well. He form of the race has worked ok for the grade and a 2lb raise is fair. Must go close if in same mood and if he gets the extra two furlongs - which based on his running LTO that is a big possibilty. Mark Rimmer had his first winner the other day and his Princess Raya has shown enough in AW maidens (for Marco Botti) to suggest she could find a small race off this sort of mark. Will appreciate the step up to 12f. Code Violation was just behind Princess Raya in one of those races and wasn't disgraced in a very decent maiden LTO. Probably flattered by that but huge price here. The booking of Richard Hughes on Tripod Molly takes the eye and she has shown glimpes of ability. Borrowdale 50% of stake 6 betfair Princess Raya 20% of stake 44 betfair Tripod Molly 20% of stake 21 betfair Code Violation 10% of stake 130 betfair Plus combos (i'll be lucky) :lol

Re: Lingfield 28/06/08 6.50 Henry Cecil's Mary Louise must surely go well if coping with a two month lay off. She was 5th on her debut, the winner (Tartan Bearer) isn't a bad horse (:lol) and the 2nd won a handicap NTO, and the 3rd won his maiden by 8l. She looks like a decent middle distance prospect. They go 17 bar two on betfair and her main rival from the Bell yard is ok (gone close in handicaps off 68) but obviously vunerable to an improver like the fav.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.