Punters 'PAY IN MAY' System

Guest Punter66

Guest Punter66

Pay in May System Real money. Bet Type: An Ante Post system from now until May Bet Stake: 1 x 0.10 Lucky 31 with 1.90 Accumulator. Total stake = 5.00 Aim: Each week from now until around April I will be placing at least 1 but more probably 2 bets, trying to pick the outright winners from the EPL, CCC, CCD1, CCD2 and the Conference. I aim to cover somewhere between 70 and 80 different perms staking 350.00 - 400.00. Its going to be a boring one until after Xmas but I’m going to give this a go because I want all my returns in one go, a seasons worth of betting with a pay day in May. Its going to be a bastard having my money tied up for so long too and I’m not sure what I can expect in returns, depends on what time of the season I get all the 5 up I guess, if I get all 5 up at all that is. Any doubles and trebles etc will add up though and I wouldn’t be too disappointed if I only get 80% of my stake back. Guidelines: I have a few guidelines on the selection process but I’m not 100% sure about them 1. Back any team I fancy from now until the end of November 2. From December onwards I can only back teams that are in the top 3 3. No repeat perms until March and only then to a maximum of three times. Unfortunately my finances are in a mess and I wont be able to use any of my 15 online accounts for the foreseeable future. I’m going to be stuck with Ladbrokes skinny shop prices for the majority of the season, you don’t have to tell me what that could cost me in returns :( This is a new way of betting for me this season so can anybody see any flaws or give any advice before I go ahead with it? Cheers Punter

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ONEDUNME

Yes

can anybody see any flaws or give any advice before I go ahead with it?
Yes, just one minor flaw Punter.....
I wouldn’t be too disappointed if I only get 80% of my stake back.
You pessimistic bugger:lol Aren't you supposed to start these things off with a bit more enthusiasm and aim for a 200% profit or something? :lol Seriously though, my only doubt would be weighting so much of the stake on the accumulator. Obviously it will be nice if/when it comes up but it may never come up. Doesn't the lucky 31 have an accumulator included anyway? In which case, £2 on the accumulator and £3 on all the others seems a bit disproportionate to me. Or is that the point of your system? Whatever - I'll make a note to check back and I'll be following it with real cash when it starts. At least for the first six weeks or so:lol Good luck:ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.