100.000 deposit freeroll

natuz

Re: 100.000 deposit freeroll A nice idea, and thanks for sharing but its too late now.

Fortune Poker is proud to host a chance for all players to participate in a $100,000 Depositor Freeroll! The rules are quite simple:

Deposit into your Fortune Poker Account Rake 100 hands before July 25

th, 2008 Now you qualify!!!

st and July 25th, and you are automatically eligible for the tournament! We are guaranteeing the prize pool at $30,000!!!! Once 1500 players have satisfied the requirements, we will increase the prize pool by $20 for every eligible player after. The fate of this tournament is in your hands...invite your friends & spread the word, because reaching $100,000 is completely up to you! We are prepared to give it, now you just have to get it!

If you have deposited at Fortune Poker in the past 3 months, you do not have to deposit again! Just rake 100 hands between June 1

Re: 100.000 deposit freeroll However, despite my failing eyesight, there are one or two things that should be pointed out.

This tournament is for a maximum of $100,000 USD
Its on Boss Media...and as far as I'm aware their MTT prize funds are only in Euro's - whether this means that they will make a mistake and pay out up to €100k will remain to be seen. I couldn't see when the freeroll is actually taking place (I can't get d/load the software), just the qualifying period (1st June to 25th JULY ;)).
If you win any cash prize during this tournament, you are required to rake 100 hands before you are eligable to cash the funds out.
Does this mean another 100 RH? I'll put it in the diary and keep an eye on it regardless. :ok

Re: 100.000 deposit freeroll I couldn't download the software either ... trying to took me to some generic Boss site ... which was very strange since the faqs seemed to suggest that fortune poker used software that no-one else used. Also was going to write and check that they meant raked hands as against fpps ... if the former and its normal Boss rules them it should be a doddle to qualify to enter....

Re: 100.000 deposit freeroll

I couldn't download the software either ... trying to took me to some generic Boss site ... which was very strange since the faqs seemed to suggest that fortune poker used software that no-one else used. Also was going to write and check that they meant raked hands as against fpps ... if the former and its normal Boss rules them it should be a doddle to qualify to enter....
raked hand is a played hand! thats has nothing with fpps :dude i mail them and the guy i talk with says! i hope you win the tourney :tongue2

Re: 100.000 deposit freeroll

I couldn't download the software either ... trying to took me to some generic Boss site ... which was very strange since the faqs seemed to suggest that fortune poker used software that no-one else used.
I had the same thing. Bit of a strange design but clicking on the Download on the Fortune Poker homepage isn't the way to go. Use the menu options at the top and select Download. This takes you to the correct page to download.