Doncaster 27/06/08

Doncaster's card is a slight improvement on the Folkstone card but it looks very trappy. Again I'm playing in the final race only. 5.35 I had my eye on Ezdeyaad LTO as I thought the soft ground and the 7f were against him on his previous run. He went clear very early on and I got on him very quickly in running, being out of Lemon Drop Kid I was certain he was going to gallop all the way to the line and be hard to catch. Although Slade O'Hara on the 2nd under estimated the lead he was giving away and was fast finishing, Ezdeyaad wasn't all out at the death. The drop back to 7f is a negative but with his new style of running I'm hoping they make this a true test. Sadeek is a very interesting runner here also. Bryan Smart is 0-29 over the past 14 days but has been luckless and his horses are running well. He was a Listed winner at two and was rated 104 before changing hands for 110,000gns. He lost his way badly at three but has looked on the way back on his previous two starts. Was 5th to Valery Borzov in a race that has worked out well and was 3rd LTO on his latest attempt at 7f. He runs off just 76 here and he will surely find a race soon. Not my favourite yard however and they are 0-25 with their older horses here. I've taken what I can at around 7.5 on betfair both of them. Ezdeyaad 60% of stake Sadeek 40% of stake

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.