Newcastle 26/06

Re: Newcastle 26/06 2.30 I always advocate that the high drawn horses are worth a look here, depending where they race but the near side rail can be a great help if they go that side. Mrs A Duffield has started to hit a bit of form & has had 2 2yo winners in last few days (14/1 winner today) & Hill cross ran creditably on debut can perhaps spring a surprise here. I will cover EW.

Re: Newcastle 26/06 Rinterval 4.30 Newcastle (EACH WAY) 3 yr old form has been very poor and possibly not trained on but I'm willing to take a chance of this coming back to form and possibly benefitting from the increase in trip. It was 2nd to Lush Lashes in a race worth 665k as a 2yr old and looked a decent sort. It has just looked useless over 1m so far so I can see why connections try a new trip. I definitely think Ghaidaa is the danger as Bowles points out and could be a group horse in a listed race today and 4 favs have won in the last 10 yrs. The other one I fear is Jamboretta from the Stoute yard with Moore on board but that may be nothing more than quite a progressive handicapper. I am relying on Rinterval's 2 yr old form and hoping it can find that standard or somewhere near over 2f extra. I don't think it has suddenly become a poor horse 1 year on and with an expected SP of around 20-1 i'll take a chance on this each way. Trainer form is not bad and jockey last rode a winner on 14/06/08. Won on soft, placed 2nd on good to firm and only run on good was poor. Should be an interesting race.

Re: Newcastle 26/06 Newcastle - 3.30 - Benandonner EW (11/2 Bet365, 1/5, 3 Places) Going EW becuase there are a few semi-unknown quantities here. Tazeez is the favourite, won maiden LTO and looked impressive plus the second in that race has gone on to win a class 4 but it is hard to judge if the mark is right here. Also the Italian horse Scartozz is a bit of an unknown here although raced well at Recar winning before being disqualified. I respect last years winner a lot Rio Riva. Nearly made it in as a second selection. Won last year off a 1lb higher mark, but that was its last win. Conditions should suit though and has been slipping down the ratings. However the selection has been in terriffic form this season with 2-1-2-2 in some goo, tight races. Over a mile he has had 11 runs and placed in 9 of those (2 wins), the ground is ideal and the jockey has a good record aboard. Off his highest mark just but I can see another win coming here with conditions suiting

Re: Newcastle 26/06 Newcastle 4.00 - Dr Sharp EW (11/2 Coral 1/5 Odds, 3 Places) Ideal distance for the horse here and will relish the good going. Dropped in class for this and is on what looks like a winnable mark. Coupled with the fact the stable is doing well looks a good bet here. I think the booking of Moore on Danzantrice is interesting, and despite the fact has been beat by a few horses in the field this season has some claims, as does Ritsi who won LTO (beating Danzatrice) after a long lay off. Hill Billy Rock also beat Danzatrice 2 runs ago but may struggle to stay the trip, and not proven at this level either. Last years winner of the race Nero West has a decent record at this level but may want a cut. The favourite is totally opposable here imo, has won on good but may prefer a cut, and this may be a ad too far, AND unproven at this level. Selection has the most solid claims imo and a good bet.

Re: Newcastle 26/06 3.30 Tazeez 6/4 var 15 pts. Interesting little race and Im not surprised to see one of the least exposed runners with just three runs to his name, being backed. I liked this horse on debut when caught late on the line when personally I thought the rider brought his challenge to soon for such an inexperienced horse, then disappointed at odds on towards the back end of the season but fto this season he was pretty impressive, won at yarm. pretty comfortably and the form of that race has been boosted with a couple going out a winning since, makes his handicap bow with a mark of 94 today but the suggestion from the impression created lto and the market today is that this is an improving horse who is up to a mark like that. Huge rain would be a big help to Rio Riva as an alternative.

Re: Newcastle 26/06 4.00 Newcastle - BOLLIN FELIX Seems to be improving with every run and a superb run at York last time to finish 3rd on ground that would have been plenty fast enough. The 2nd that day, (Directas Digger) has won twice since so the form is clearly standing up. Back on easier ground today this horse should take plenty of beating and the race will also be run to suit with a few front runners in the lineup.

Re: Newcastle 26/06

4.30 Michael Jarvis' horse Ghaidaa (gay-dar) caught my eye winning easily last time out. Reported by the trainer to be slow to come to hand otherwise would have ran at Royal Ascot definitely looked one to follow in the future.
I'm on this one too. Won well LTO and her conqueror on her debut, Arthur's Girl, ran respectably in a group 2 at Ascot last week. 11/10.

Re: Newcastle 26/06 Good Luck 4.00 Match for between favourite Bollin Felix who is running into best form and at better odds Danzatrice with the eyecatching jockey booking of Ryan Moore 5.00 Another match this time favourite Yamal who looka ahead of the handicapper and at better odds Young Gladiator who is a hard ride but has tons of ability My PLACE Bets are BOLLIN FELIX 2pts @ 1.61 DANZATRICE 1pt @ 2.14 YAMAL 2pts @ 1.64 YOUNG GLADIATOR 1pt @ 3 Plus 0.25pt Reverse Exacta in each race on the above

Re: Newcastle 26/06 3.30 Newcastle (Class 2) Benandonner doesn't know how to run a bad race and this year he has been better than ever. 2nd to Don't Panic in the Spring Mile, beat Royal Ascot winner Regal Parade (although Regal was most unlucky) NTO, 2nd to Lang Shining in the Spring Cup on his 3rd start and was just touched off my Charlie Farsnbarns LTO, the winner when on to be 5th in the Brigadier Gerard and the 3rd and 4th (Royal Power and Docofthebay) fought out the Royal Hunt Cup finish. Solid form all season, but as a result he has climed in the handicap - now rated 100, a stone higher than his win earlier in the season. He is sure to run more gallant races but will surely be vunerable to an improver now he is this high in the weights - after all he has been vunerable to improvers all season off lower marks, Don't Panic, Regal Parade, Lang Shining etc. Zero Tolerance has dropped to a fair mark and shaped as though coming back to form LTO, he been a NR at least twice in recent weeks though and it's now 50 days since that run. Massive chance if all is well. Tazeez ran two decent races last season but finished the year a maiden, wasn't sent to the sales however and John Gosden keeps him for another year at least. He bolted up FTO this season in a fair maiden. The 2nd Decarmeron has won, the 6th has won and the 3rd (beaten 10l) is rated 83. Tazeez has been given a mark of 95 and he could prove to be much better than that. Tazeez 90% of stake win 2.5 betfair Zero Tolerance 10% of stake win 10.5 betfair Tazeez/Zero Tolerance/Benandonner £16.50 F/C Comb £16.50 T/C Comb

Re: Newcastle 26/06 5.00 IRVING PLACE 10/1 EW switched to Richard Fahey's yard at the start of the season, hasn't shown much at all, but ran on lto to finish 7th over 6f, todays extra furlong should suit as will the surface as the horse acts on ground on the softer side of good. hopeful it can at least place.

Indeed, then we can backed horses that are; pulled up, brought down, fallen, unseared rider, carried out, slipped up, refused to race. :lol
Still better than having to watch 'racing' that contains more fashion coverage and is basically full of stuck up toffs that know nothing. Give me Cheltenham anyday. :loon

Still better than having to watch 'racing' that contains more fashion coverage and is basically full of stuck up toffs that know nothing. Give me Cheltenham anyday. :loon
Just you wait until next year :lol Plus its only cause it raining outside. fashion show in The Centaur next year, mark my words :lol

Re: Newcastle 26/06 5.00 Newcastle I backed Yamal in a much better race early season and he disappointed. Bounced back to form LTO and must have a chance in the grade under a rise. However I really think Young Gladiator is over priced. Well handicapped on his dirt form and ran ok despite hating the fast ground LTO. Will be more at home here. Split stakes 5/2 and 15/2 on betfair

Good Luck 4.00 Match for between favourite Bollin Felix who is running into best form and at better odds Danzatrice with the eyecatching jockey booking of Ryan Moore 5.00 Another match this time favourite Yamal who looka ahead of the handicapper and at better odds Young Gladiator who is a hard ride but has tons of ability My PLACE Bets are BOLLIN FELIX 2pts @ 1.61 2nd DANZATRICE 1pt @ 2.14 YAMAL 2pts @ 1.64 2nd YOUNG GLADIATOR 1pt @ 3 3rd Plus 0.25pt Reverse Exacta in each race on the above
2.5pts Profit:beer