Windsor 23rd June

8.10 Glorious Gift Opened up its career over 6f 4th behind Moynahan (btn 4L), 2nd & 3rd that day went on to score. Its 2nd race over same distance saw it going down by 1/2L after meeting all sorts of problems in behind & looked an unlucky loser. This season Chapple Hyam raced it twice in April on soft ground where it finished 2nd behind Pravda Street (btn 5L) & then won easily at Nottingham on soft by 6L when stepped up to 1m. Last time out at newmarket on firm ground finished 5 1/2L behind Yaddree & Masaalek who both finished placed in the Brittannia stakes at Ascot last week. Tonight has to give 19lb to runaway winner last week Slip from Tregonings yard which will be raised in the handicap significantly based on that run & therefore looks one of those "handicap" snips! I will stick with Glorious gift at the present 4/1 with Bet365 (BOG). Have it e/w at 1/4 odds.

Re: Windsor 23rd June Feel as though certain jocks will take the honours tonight, covering a few combo's with Moore, Spencer, Munro, Robinson, O'Shea & Dwyer. bet will be covered as 3 selections per race 3x3 = 9 bets for an double 6.40 Politeia/Miss Phoebe/Harvest Joy 7.10 Barnezet/River captain/Nothing to worry 3x3 = 9 bets for a double 7.40 Onceuponatime/wehaveadream/dunno 8.10 Slip/glorious gift/brave hawk if you take in all 4 races its 3x3x3x3 = 81bets for a 4 horse accy.

Re: Windsor 23rd June 6.40 Not a lot of handicap form to go on here, but the favourite Politeia sets the standard. She was just touched off on her handicap debut here over a mile earlier in the month. The form has worked out well with the 8th Closertobelieving a good winner last Monday and the 9th Themwerethedays won a maiden earlier today despite playing up and losing ground at the start and bends. 3rd and 5th ran ok since too. Obvious form chance off a 2lb higher mark but the one worry I have is the trip. Tries 10f for the first time and I'm not convinced it'll suit. If this were over a mile this may've been my BBOTD. I took over 9/4 last night but I would still recommend taking a chance as if the trip poses no problem I think she will be hard to beat. Politeia 100% of stake

Re: Windsor 23rd June 7.40 I backed Onceuponatime LTO when he stepped up on his Leicester maiden win to win on his handicap debut at Kempton. He picked up late to get the better of Prime Factor and he looked like a useful horse. I also backed the 2nd Prime Factor and he is a winner waiting to happen, and with the 3rd Honey Monster winning NTO the form of that Kempton handicap is very decent for the grade. A 4lb rise is more than fair and I think that Windsor would suit (although yard's 3yo's do struggle here). Onceuponatime 100% of stake 8.10 Slip has obvious chances at the weights but is priced accordingly and I'm going elswhere in search of value. I've been backing Brave Hawk (was my BBTOD on his penultimante start) and he has been running ok in defeat. I'm sure there is a small race in him and he would've been closer with a trouble free run LTO. He is well handicapped on his maiden dirt form where he ran Underworld close and beat Bushman. Glorious Gift and Irish Maiden ran behind Yadree at Newmarket and that race has worked out well. Will have combos with Glorious Gift, Irish Maiden, Slip and Brave Hawk. Brave Hawk 50% of stake EW 12/1 gen

Re: Windsor 23rd June

6.40 Not a lot of handicap form to go on here, but the favourite Politeia sets the standard. She was just touched off on her handicap debut here over a mile earlier in the month. The form has worked out well with the 8th Closertobelieving a good winner last Monday and the 9th Themwerethedays won a maiden earlier today despite playing up and losing ground at the start and bends. 3rd and 5th ran ok since too. Obvious form chance off a 2lb higher mark but the one worry I have is the trip. Tries 10f for the first time and I'm not convinced it'll suit. If this were over a mile this may've been my BBOTD. I took over 9/4 last night but I would still recommend taking a chance as if the trip poses no problem I think she will be hard to beat. Politeia 100% of stake
Not for the first time in the past few weeks - I'm very unhappy with a Ryan Moore ride. VERY easy on her late on.

Ryan didnt seem to put the horse in the race at all & unusual to see him coming down the outside as he normally likes to lead them home here.
Cant fcukin believe it, yet again he eases off on a horse inside the final 1/2 furlong :@:@:@:@:@:@

Cant fcukin believe it, yet again he eases off on a horse inside the final 1/2 furlong :@:@:@:@:@:@
never bothered with his whip at all to obtain a place just rode in hands & heels. Backed that one with my own cash & to be beaten by a 50/1 rag, not good.

never bothered with his whip at all to obtain a place just rode in hands & heels. Backed that one with my own cash & to be beaten by a 50/1 rag' date=' not good.[/quote'] Dont think he would have won, but really thought that was tame. I still stand by the fact that Ryan is the best jockey in the UK, but I really am bemused by his performances tonight, and its hurting my pocket too :(

Not just tonight' date=' he has had a few mares over the last month. Maybe it has gone to his head?[/quote'] Hannon wouldnt let it, can only think that the hype of Royal Ascot has maybe taken a lot out of him, but if he had some before then I really dont know. Bring back Fallon !:loon

8.10 Slip has obvious chances at the weights but is priced accordingly and I'm going elswhere in search of value. I've been backing Brave Hawk (was my BBTOD on his penultimante start) and he has been running ok in defeat. I'm sure there is a small race in him and he would've been closer with a trouble free run LTO. He is well handicapped on his maiden dirt form where he ran Underworld close and beat Bushman. Glorious Gift and Irish Maiden ran behind Yadree at Newmarket and that race has worked out well. Will have combos with Glorious Gift, Irish Maiden, Slip and Brave Hawk. Brave Hawk 50% of stake EW 12/1 gen
that'll put the smile back on your face billy:clap