• Qtr final Leg 1 - Wed 2nd July - Yes
    • Qtr final Leg 1 - Wed 2nd July - No
    • Qtr final Leg 2 - Sun 6th July - Yes
    • Qtr final Leg 2 - Sun 6th July - No
    • Semi final Leg 1 - Wed 9th July - Yes
    • Semi final Leg 1 - Wed 9th July - No
    • Semi final Leg 2 - Sun 13th July - Yes
    • Semi final Leg 2 - Sun 13th July - No

Hi guys heres a big poll with loads of options .... thought it best to get it up now before various members of our sqaud start travelling to warmer climes..... please please please try your hardest to vote Yes ... I myself (and I suspect Paul and Duncan) am going to be in Vegas and will be voting No to quarter finals/semi-finals though if push comes to shove I may try to find an internet access and play at 10:00am (think thats the time) via some sort of internet connection. get yer votes in..... I'm hoping to finalise the first quarter final game on the Monday evening as I travel on the Tuesday, Strategy I believe should be tight aggressive (i.e your normal game) at least for the first leg of each round (in these games I'd be suprised if there are any sitouts). If we are doing well after the first leg then erring on the side of caution may be possible - if we are doing badly then its attack attack attack mode in the second leg, the scoring system rewards the higher places much more than the lower ones.....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poll: BikeRadar: Champs Lg - qtr finals/semifinals availability Looks like we're going to be struggling for teams, so I'll make these 6 (hopefully) games an exception to my break. If selected someone will need to email me and let me know though....

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.