DTD - Wii Bowling Prop Bet

Rivrd

Ok Lads and lasses, Im proposing that we have a Prop Bet on the Wii bowling for the highest score at the Virgin Festival. (PL members only) It will be a winner takes all competition and i will be the final judge to who gets the honours and bragging rights. In the case that there are two scores equalling each other by the end of sunday (or when ive left for home ;)) then there will be a heads up match (if possible), if not i will split the money but the remaining PL'r still at DTD will get the bragging rights of being champion. Added bonus : if anyone manages to score a magical 300 then i will personally add another $50 to the prize fund :loon It will cost $10 if you want to enter so please let me know if you are interested. The winner will have it transferred straight back into there account To make the entrance fee could you please transfer it to me via Pokerstars. My username is therivr I will keep an updated list posted on here for you all to see that have entered. The closing date for entries will be Thursday 26th 9pm Good luck and good bowling

Re: DTD - Wii Bowling Prop Bet

Ok Lads and lasses, Im proposing that we have a Prop Bet on the Wii bowling for the highest score at the Virgin Festival. (PL members only) It will be a winner takes all competition and i will be the final judge to who gets the honours and bragging rights. In the case that there are two scores equalling each other by the end of sunday (or when ive left for home ;)) then there will be a heads up match (if possible), if not i will split the money but the remaining PL'r still at DTD will get the bragging rights of being champion. Added bonus : if anyone manages to score a magical 300 then i will personally add another $50 to the prize fund :loon It will cost $10 if you want to enter so please let me know if you are interested. The winner will have it transferred straight back into there account To make the entrance fee could you please transfer it to me via Pokerstars. My username is therivr I will keep an updated list posted on here for you all to see that have entered. The closing date for entries will be Thursday 26th 9pm Good luck and good bowling
im in jason just will it be $10 or £10 ??????