Schedule - Champions League

Penelopeys

Re: Schedule - Champions League

I've regged but my status is non-playing????
You ticked the box next to the register button saying you wanted to pay your share, but didn't want to play. It actually doesn't matter as it doesn't stop you playing. You can however unregister and register again (without ticking the box) if you want to be sure :ok

Re: Schedule - Champions League Some info on the structure (from the German forum)

Rear one, the Event is to be found on Pokerroom: http://www.pokerroom.com/de/poker/team/events/event-information/?eventID=44 5 You can to your teams thus suggest. The tickets for the teams, thereby are in the next days are de-energized. Mode is following: 40 teams, groups, 2 rounds, the best 25 do not get ahead. Point system is already finished the days is also still accordingly communicated. In principle it is doubled for the 20's team league.
Scoring and: League 1-3 On the basis the final placement in a tournament for each player the points of a round are computed: 1. 30 2. 24 3. 18 4. 14 5. 11 6. 9 7. 7 8. 5 9. 4 10. 3 11. 3 12. 2 13. 2 14. 1 15. 1 The total scoring and per team is added per round. On the basis the points of total player per round the points of team are then distributed. If 2 teams should have the same number of points of player, then after the number of best positions one weights. Even if equation and should exist here, then both teams receive the same score for the erspielten place. The next place is void then (ex.s: Two 1st places get 30 points, place 2 are void then). According to the following pattern the points of team per round are distributed: 1. 30 2. 24 3. 18 4. 14 5. 11 6. 10 7. 9 8. 8 9. 7 10. 6 11. 5 12. 4 13. 3 14. 2 15. 1 the all x2

Re: Schedule - Champions League

You ticked the box next to the register button saying you wanted to pay your share' date=' but didn't want to play. It actually doesn't matter as it doesn't stop you playing. You can however unregister and register again (without ticking the box) if you want to be sure :ok[/quote'] Sorted

Re: Schedule - Champions League I see none of the PL teams have registered yet ;) Tournament 1

TeamPlayer
Promarkt.de RoyalsMahoon77
Queens of Music
>AddictingGames Jokersconceptc
Team BerlinOnlineSkorchX111
Team PokerFieber.comFlodschi
Reraiser Seniors
>Team pokertor
Reraiser.net
>TTHPG
ITP Stars
>Seven 2 Off-suitKamelmann
Arp PokerKingsgangst3r34
PokerChampions
>The Smart Aces
GMX_Pokerkings
Joker-Blatt

Re: Schedule - Champions League I'd tried that register team button a while ago after all qualifying players had signed up and the software it say No. However I just re-clicked it 5 minutes ago and it now says Yes our team (BBikeRadar) is now regged. What a palaver.