Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June.

Saturday 21 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Manglerud Star v Raufoss (15:00BST) 1.904.603.00107.70 % Details »
Hide « Manglerud Star v Raufoss
Mjøndalen v Follo (15:00BST) 2.004.502.90106.70 % Details »
Hide « Mjøndalen v Follo
Valdres v Modum FK (15:00BST) Details »
Hide « Valdres v Modum FK
Sunday 22 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Østsiden v Lørenskog (17:00BST) 3.754.751.70106.54 % Details »
Sunday 22 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Kjelsås v Steinkjer (17:00BST) 1.904.602.95108.02 % Details »
Hide « Kjelsås v Steinkjer
Korsvoll v Byåsen (17:00BST) 2.254.602.65103.92 % Details »
Hide « Korsvoll v Byåsen
Levanger v KIL/Hemne Fotball (17:00BST) 1.256.757.50108.15 % Details »
Hide « Levanger v KIL/Hemne Fotball
Ranheim v Strindheim (17:00BST) 1.615.004.90102.31 % Details »
Hide « Ranheim v Strindheim
Skarbovik IF v Kristiansund BK (17:00BST) 2.404.502.37105.99 % Details »
Hide « Skarbovik IF v Kristiansund BK
Skeid v Groruddalen (17:00BST) 1.189.0013.00103.42 % Details »
Ålgård v Nest-Sotra (17:00BST) 2.004.502.90106.70 % Details »
Hide « Ålgård v Nest-Sotra
Åsane Fotball v Fyllingen (17:00BST) 2.104.502.70106.88 % Details »
Hide « Åsane Fotball v Fyllingen
Åsane v Fyllingen (17:00BST) 2.104.332.40112.36 % Details »
Hide « Åsane v Fyllingen
Flekkerøy v Vindbjart (17:00BST) 1.704.503.20112.30 % Details »
Hide « Flekkerøy v Vindbjart
Fløy v Vindbjart (17:00BST) 1.754.503.45108.35 % Details »
Hide « Fløy v Vindbjart
Os v Vard Haugesund (17:00BST) 1.954.503.00106.84 % Details »
Hide « Os v Vard Haugesund
Randaberg v Mandalskameratene (17:00BST) 1.705.003.60106.60 % Details »
Saturday 21 June 2008Home Draw Away bookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">BPP
Bærum v Skjetten (15:00BST) 1.754.753.80104.51 % Details »
Hide « Bærum v Skjetten
FK Tønsberg v Mo (15:00BST) 1.256.757.50108.15 % Details »
Hide « FK Tønsberg v Mo
Pors Grenland v Lofoten (15:00BST) 1.208.0010.00105.83 % Details »
Hide « Pors Grenland v Lofoten
Skarp v Tromsdalen (15:00BST) 7.107.101.30105.09 % Details »
Hide « Skarp v Tromsdalen
Ullensaker/Kisa v Senja (15:00BST) 1.1510.0014.00104.10 % Details »

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June.

This weekend looks quite interesting betting-wise' date=' sensing some good picks coming. Still I would wait for tomorrow posting, needing to gather some more info first...:ok[/quote'] We are all waiting for your in depth & expert analysis kimera! :hope

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. Bærum - Skjetten There is 6 teams that fights for promotion in 2nd division group 4 these days. Some expected to do it, others being surprises. Today two of those will fight to get some well needed points. Bærum has always been rated as top contestors in this league. Being placed 2nd at the moment this season shows that they have potential to promote. 3 wins in a row, though against weaker opponents, confirms that notion. Going 2-0-2 at home is nothing to brag about, but when facing the good teams as they have in both losses they need to turn things around today. No squad info about the match for their sake, but no big happenings concerning their squad that I have heard of makes me quite sure that the team is intact and ready for the battle against Skjetten today. The visitors though is one of the surprises this season. With good form and morale they have really shown that they should be taken seriously. I bet against them last match against Mo, won 4-1, and thought the downhill was about to start. In the match they were extremely effective, scoring on 3 out 4 chances to make it a clean win. Wins have come regulary for them lately, but not with convincing play, and when they will miss to two key defenders today, I see a too much to handle game for them. Centre-back Martin Rosenkilde and wing-back Mats Jarnbjo are both out with suspension which will without a doubt weaken a team which relies heavily on key players performing. They have been good playing at home collecting most of their points, but away 2-2-1 has been their major point not being as the other top teams. Bærum will nick it today, making a surge toward the top, and show Skjetten which kind of game they should expect at this level... Bærum, -0.5, 1.73 @pinnacle 5/10

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. Skarp - Tromsdalen The major point concerning this match-up is that both teams play at their home ground today. Being situated in Tromsø far north in Norway they share the same stadium which takes away the home team advantage totally. Tromsdalen is one of the real contenders for the lone promotion spot in this division. Skarp on the other hand fights to avoid relegation and the loss last match against very poor Lofoten confirms the state in tha club at the moment. There is clear difference in quality in the teams. And when Tromsdalen has gotten key players back from injury, Ahamed, Lamøy (scored 3 against Asker last match) and Sakka they won`t slow down today at all. Even if Skarp should mobilize their best eleven, which i don`t know, Tromsdalen will have no problems beating them with high numbers today. Tromsdalen, -1.5, 1.74 @pinnacle 5/10

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. I also expect that Ull/Kisa, Tønsberg and Pors Grenland should have easy games when facing poor competition at home today. The likes of Senja, Lofoten and Mo should all struggle when visiting these in-form and surging top teams. Without much news about these ones which I feel I don`t need I choose to put some stakes down on the asian concerning these match-ups. Expecting 2 out of 3 hits out of all games, being aware that the poorer teams might come up with some good fights, still loosing though... Ull/Kisa, -2, 1.66 @pinnacle 4/10 Pors Grenland, -2, 1.78 @pinnacle 4/10 Tønsberg, -1.5/2, 1.74 @pinnacle 4/10

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. Manglerud Star - Raufoss My last one for today is of a clash in group 1. Manglerud has lost 2 in a row now and need a win to get back on track in fight for promotion. The losses however have been against strong competition. Both Lørenskog and Mjøndalen were winners in hard fought battles recently, all won by 1 goal and Manglerud being close to points in both games. Because of those match-ups their form does not look good on paper, but taking the opposition in consideration the results are not that bad at all. At home so far they have shown that they are a team to be reckoned with. 2-2-1 is not that great stat, but as I have mentioned in my previous analysis, they started slow, and picked up pace later on. Looking away from the loss (1-2) against Lørenskog teams like Østsiden and Strømmen were beaten cleanly without a doubt where the victory would go. Sadly no squad news to be taken to consideration, which means stakes are lowered. Raufoss have a very good squad when all players are fit. Today they don`t as I can find out. They rely heavily on their key players and need them to be as fully fit as possible. There is major doubts about player/manager Espen Haug, striker Edier Frejd and key midfielder Daniel Haug plus a number of other players. If these are out youngsters need to take action, and sadly they don`t have the skills to compete at this level. Just to mention the last outing against a weak Sprint/Jeløy (ended 2-2) they led comfortably 2-0 after the 1st half, but when players started to struggle Sprint came back and made one point out of it. Also Raufoss has been terrible when visiting so far this season, going 0-0-4. To add a fact, the opposition in the games has not been top teams except Follo maybe. Manglerud has a great opportunity getting back on track today when facing a struggling Raufoss... Manglerud Star, -0.5, 1.99 @pinnacle 4/10

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. Manglerud Star - Raufoss 2-1 bet won... Skarp - Tromsdalen 0-3 bet won... Tønsberg - Mo 5-0 bet won... Pors Grenland - Lofoten 3-0 bet won... Bærum - Skjetten 1-0 bet won... Ull/Kisa - Senja 1-1 bet lost... A good day betting-wise...:ok

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. Can someone tell me what exactly this mean: Mot Strindheim som trolig spiller i en lav 4-4-2-formasjon stiller et Ranheimlag som for dagen mønstrer hele 4 (5) spillere med bakgrunn fra Strindheimdrakta Thx

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. I am too tired and hungover after a hard night out on town yesterday. No write-ups coming, but still some potantial winners though... Randaberg, 1.80, @expekt 5/10 Ã…sane, 2.10, @10bet 4/10 Sensing a lot of tight matches today where some surprises could come, therefore only two picks from my side...

I am too tired and hungover after a hard night out on town yesterday. No write-ups coming, but still some potantial winners though... Randaberg, 1.80, @expekt 5/10 Ã…sane, 2.10, @10bet 4/10 Sensing a lot of tight matches today where some surprises could come, therefore only two picks from my side...
Thanks kimera, I'm with you:ok:hope

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. There is two matches going on today in the 2nd divison. It is normal that most of the 2nd teams play on monday because regularly the 1st teams match off in the weekend. Asker - Rosenborg 2 The home team started well, but has now gotten themselves in a little slump, not expected from a team wanting to promote. They beat lowly Senja 4-3 at home while they lost big time against Tromsdalen last match (2-5 away). Their home stat is quite good, going 4-0-1, which covers the notion that they are a team to be reckoned with. Reports from the Tromsdalen match says that they met a good team, fought hard, but individual mistakes made the loss quite real. The main reasoning behind me thinking that Asker will win this is the state of the Tippeliga teams at the moment. The 1st team players has been on a short vacation since last weekend, and they won`t be back in action before the coming friday/saturday. Also seing that mainly juniors will be fielded by them today convinces me more. The rules are that players who sat on the bench in 1st teams last match would be avaliable for the next B-squad match. Those are not of high quality, and when an expected starter tonight, Bjørn Tore Kvarme retired from the game earlier in the week it only makes it an easier call. Also talented striker Jo Aas might not be avaliable knowing that Rosenborg broke the rules letting him start their last 1st team match, and afterwards let him play the 2nd team game. Going in with rather low stakes, not knowing the team Asker will field. Still, value in the handicap... Asker, -1 (Eh) 2.05 @betsafe 3/10 Asker, 1.72 (exch.) @betsson 5/10

Re: Norway, 2nd division, 21-22nd of June. Vålerenga 2 - Lyn 2 Two B-sides facing each other today. The home team has struggled heavily so far this season, going with 8! straight losses (total 1-0-8). Their coach Andreas Holter has been pretty furious with the main team and the choices they have made concerning how to do things in Vålerenga. He stated that they need to take care of the B-side knowing that the upcoming yougsters need to be in this level to get the right development. Right now it looks pretty ugly for the team, struggling hard in the bottom. The major problem for the team has been that their main crew of talented youngsters has been out on loan. Striker Glenn Roberts, winger Kristian Brix and Amin Nouri have all just returned to the squad after poor loan spells, not getting the match-up needed to get the right experience. On Vålerengas homepage they also announce that both centre-back Ronny Johnsen and midfeilder Jørgen Jalland will be playing today. Both being players that can fill the 1st team roster quite easily. Lyn on the other hand is known for using their talented players in these kind of games. Still reports from the last game they played, only managed a draw against rather weak Kjelsås (2-2), they fielded a younger team than earlier. Rumours from the team says that they will do the same today, knowing that many of the 1st team players have been involved in friendlies lately. This one is quite difficult to predict, but I would have a nibble at Vålerenga today. They are in must-win situation and the roster is in a much better state than before. Also it is a motivation aspect in this one, knowing that both teams are situated in Oslo, and have fought many hard battles trying to be the better team in the capital of Norway... Vålerenga 2, 3.05 2/10 @betsafe Vålerenga 2, +1 1.90 4/10 @betsafe

Vålerenga 2 - Lyn 2 Two B-sides facing each other today. The home team has struggled heavily so far this season, going with 8! straight losses (total 1-0-8). Their coach Andreas Holter has been pretty furious with the main team and the choices they have made concerning how to do things in Vålerenga. He stated that they need to take care of the B-side knowing that the upcoming yougsters need to be in this level to get the right development. Right now it looks pretty ugly for the team, struggling hard in the bottom. The major problem for the team has been that their main crew of talented youngsters has been out on loan. Striker Glenn Roberts, winger Kristian Brix and Amin Nouri have all just returned to the squad after poor loan spells, not getting the match-up needed to get the right experience. On Vålerengas homepage they also announce that both centre-back Ronny Johnsen and midfeilder Jørgen Jalland will be playing today. Both being players that can fill the 1st team roster quite easily. Lyn on the other hand is known for using their talented players in these kind of games. Still reports from the last game they played, only managed a draw against rather weak Kjelsås (2-2), they fielded a younger team than earlier. Rumours from the team says that they will do the same today, knowing that many of the 1st team players have been involved in friendlies lately. This one is quite difficult to predict, but I would have a nibble at Vålerenga today. They are in must-win situation and the roster is in a much better state than before. Also it is a motivation aspect in this one, knowing that both teams are situated in Oslo, and have fought many hard battles trying to be the better team in the capital of Norway... Vålerenga 2, 3.05 2/10 @betsafe Vålerenga 2, +1 1.90 4/10 @betsafe
I have VÃ¥lerenga as winner aswell:hope:hope:ok