Maximizing system profits

Hi guys ! Well I have a dilemma which is bugging me for a while. I have a system which works with my local bookies (in Croatia) and is capable of producing 5-7% yield in the long run. The problem is that these bookies charge 5% commission so singles would be useless and I am forced to use some kind of a accumulator so I could boost ROI and compensate for those 5%. The problem is I don't have any experience with permutations and accumulators and don't know which ones should I use for optimal profit and as low variance as possible. So which accumulator would you use, 2 out of 3 acc, 3 out of 5 acc, 5 out of 15 etc ? Also which staking plan should I use, for example if I am prepared to risk 2% of my bankroll on a single which percentage of the bank would I risk on a 3 out of 7 accumulator? Sorry if my english is bad and thank you for all your help.Cheers

Re: Maximizing system profits Hi Mutak and :welcome to the PuntersLounge. It seems that you keep records of your wins and losses so can I ask if you know your strike rate (percentage of winning out of total bets)? That will probably help people help you, but I must warn you that most people will advise that you avoid accumulators and try harder to find a way to place your bets online. P.S. I think your English is excellent anyway but never apologise for it anyway. Its better than my Croatian. ;)

Re: Maximizing system profits Thank you Valiant, you are very kind ! Anyway, strike rate for the system is 55 % and the reason I can use it only with local bookies is the fact that it is based on price movements and exploits slow response time of the Croatian bookmakers, I was thinking about 2 out of X permutation bets as it seems lowest variance but I am still not sure about staking (1% of the bank per combination?) or if it is optimal for maximizing profits. Thank you for your reply and if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to give your opinion!