Frank Spencer

Frank Spencer! ?:eyes When will he learn, when the pace is slow, you have to get closer to the pace, before that pace quickens. Even with a hold up horse. O.K. so I did foresee a slow pace, trouble in running was possible or even probable. But....:@ Watching the head on, think he would've won by a length at least. Congratulations to Coolmoore, everything went to plan, the pacemaker even let Harada up the rail. Causing interference (by mistake of course) to others. Ginge

Re: Frank Spencer Jamie Spencer is a terrible jockey, I try and avoid all of his runners, no matter how good the horse is. You see comments in the Racing Post that his jockey booking is a positive, but how can it be when he isn't good enough on the big stage? He only got (joint) top jockey because he was prepared to race dozen horses a day, in class 6 sellers and claimers on the all-weather every night. Most of those were odds on shots or around evens that even I could have won on even though I've never sat on a horse. There is money to be made on laying every one of Spencer's rides. Most of his wins come on odds on shots or those around evens, as I say above. He's only had three winners in the last 30 days at odds of 2/1, 11/5 and 6/1, giving layers a massive profit. This is his form in class 1 races (don't have time to go into listed or group etc specifically)...... 6539907545. Basically, he's crap in the big races when up against proper jockeys like Ryan Moore.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.