**Poker Tuesday 17th June**

GaF

**Poker Tuesday 17th June**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Tuesday 17th June**

Noticed you are now giving the thread number of for each game. How do I get to that thread ??? :unsure
Look in the address bar for this thread and you will see; ht tp://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/poker-tuesday-17th-june-68855/ delete 68855 and replace it with the thread number of your choice and it should redirect you. eg ht tp://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/poker-tuesday-17th-june-68026 will take you to the BetFred Bankroll Booster threads (obviously removing the space between "ht" and "tp". Kong, html is not used on the forum anymore due to security issues, and so instead of copying excel into post #1 as we used to, we know have to upload a screenshot.

Look in the address bar for this thread and you will see; ht tp://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/poker-tuesday-17th-june-68855/ delete 68855 and replace it with the thread number of your choice and it should redirect you. eg ht tp://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/poker-tuesday-17th-june-68026 will take you to the BetFred Bankroll Booster threads (obviously removing the space between "ht" and "tp". Kong, html is not used on the forum anymore due to security issues, and so instead of copying excel into post #1 as we used to, we know have to upload a screenshot.
Okay Valiant23, thanks for info:ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 17th June** Well poker can fcuk right off tonight :@:@:@ First of all try to open up PokerKings to register for the league game, needs an update,downloads it and then comes up with a read only error message and the site wont open up. uninstall,reinstall and the site wont recognise my username (treble checked it and is correct) and then locked me out. Ring support and they are as useful as a friggin chocolate t pot and tell me to send an email in. fcuk em,can wait till tomorrow:wall:@:wall:@ GNUF opens up,table starts to download and then freezes,close it all down,reopen happens again.reboot laptop,happens again. FFS. finally lets me in after 15 minutes and after watching loads of hands bypass me as it keeps telling me I am sitting out my first hand in is 1010. cant be arsed with the details but called by 64s and he hit a flush. Switching off the laptop before I throw it out the window. GL all tonight

after watching loads of hands bypass me as it keeps telling me I am sitting out
That really irritates me on microgaming sites, after it freezes, it insists on fast forwarding through all the hands you've missed telling you every hand that you are sitting out, before it will let you click to come back to the table. :@ Notwithstanding that I am on 3 microgaming sites tonight. :eyes By the way, the 32Red giveaway is not actually a freeroll, it's 10 redbacks to enter. :ok

Re: **Poker Tuesday 17th June** I thought they were on a flush draw too, but the cards came so quick I could be wrong. Those dealers at Poker Trillion hate me, so I should have expected it. I have to say, I don't think I've ever been so gutted to get knocked out of a tournament. :(

I thought they were on a flush draw too, but the cards came so quick I could be wrong. Those dealers at Poker Trillion hate me, so I should have expected it. I have to say, I don't think I've ever been so gutted to get knocked out of a tournament. :(
But all in all Gaz, I think its pretty amazing that you came in 3rd anyway. :ok from me:clap