**Poker Sunday 15th June**  

1. 1.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th June**

Has the esport league moved to 1830 start....or is this a mistake. I've not heard anything...:unsure
It was definitely published for that time originally (I remember thinking it was strange), but it seems now all times have been changed to 7pm....

Cancelled again - are Germany playing? :spank
No, but I think it may be a day of national mourning reserved for a little internal reflection :sad :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow :nana :cow

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th June** I'm trying Rosco - but Patryk is very slooooow.... Patryk: Hello 2070774, my name is Patryk, How may i help you? 2070774: Hello - the freephone support number on the website is not recognised - can you give me an alternative number please? Patryk: what is your query? 2070774: Hello - the freephone support number on the website is not recognised - can you give me an alternative number please? Patryk: maybe i can help here Patryk: what is your question? 2070774: great - ty 2070774: the freephone support number on the website is not recognised - can you give me an alternative number please? 2070774: Hello? Patryk: 0800-376-2815 2070774: That's the number I tried - it's not working

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th June** At least two of us (GazBlades and I) are playing in a 200-seat guaranteed Main Event qualifier on PokerStars starting at 9.30. Wish us luck! Can't speak for Gaz, but I'll definitely need it! A few other people said they were going to try to satellite into it. Anybody do it?

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th June** International call I'm afraid Rosco..... Patryk: Hello 2070774, my name is Patryk, How may i help you? 2070774: Patryk: Hello 2070774, my name is Patryk, How may i help you? 2070774: Hello - the freephone support number on the website is not recognised - can you give me an alternative number please? Patryk: what is your query? 2070774: Hello - the freephone support number on the website is not recognised - can you give me an alternative number please? Patryk: maybe i can help here Patryk: what is your question? 2070774: great - ty 2070774: the freephone support number on the website is not recognised - can you give me an alternative number please? 2070774: Hello? Patryk: 0800-376-2815 2070774: That's the number I tried - it's not working 2070774: Hello - am I still connected? I got an error message on screen.... Patryk: +(00)350-20051710 Patryk: please try this one 2070774: Will do - ty

At least two of us (GazBlades and I) are playing in a 200-seat guaranteed Main Event qualifier on PokerStars starting at 9.30. Wish us luck! Can't speak for Gaz, but I'll definitely need it! A few other people said they were going to try to satellite into it. Anybody do it?
:hopegood luck guys.

Re: **Poker Sunday 15th June** 11,857 for me - good luck to all left in. :hope to Gaz and slap too. Is the big ME stars tourney a rebuy, or just accepting late entries? Prize pool still increasing - now over £2.8m, so 224 seats and rising :ok And only 7 players per table! Those blinds will come round pretty quickly. EDIT - Just noticed that it's late entries for 20 minutes after the start.

11,857 for me - good luck to all left in. :hope to Gaz and slap too. Is the big ME stars tourney a rebuy, or just accepting late entries? Prize pool still increasing - now over £2.8m, so 224 seats and rising :ok And only 7 players per table! Those blinds will come round pretty quickly.
Late entries. They'll rationalize the tables when late reg is over, I think.

Late entries. They'll rationalize the tables when late reg is over' date=' I think.[/quote'] So they have - and you're back up to 4,820 with a big re-re-raise on a 742 rainbow flop - 2 pair?

So they have - and you're back up to 4' date='820 with a big re-re-raise on a 742 rainbow flop - 2 pair?[/quote'] No. 10 10. Just didn't believe he had better with a 5xBB raise preflop ... but when I worked out how much I had to bet to get him to fold, I needed a toilet break!