**Poker Saturday 14th June**

GaF

**Poker Saturday 14th June**  

1. 1.

Re: **Poker Saturday 14th June**

Use this link http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t== and add the thread number on the end :ok
Or just editing the address of the thread you're reading seems to work. E.g., in this thread I'm at ht tp://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f17/poker-saturday-14th-june-68726/ (without the gap in "http" of course) and just changing 68726 to 65693 takes me to thread number 65693, despite the fact that "poker-saturday-14th-june" is irrelevant to that thread.

If you only do one thing poker wise today - make sure you get 50 Player Points on ladbrokes today so that you can play in Mondays Freeroll of the century - a $300,000 freeroll capped at 6,000 players Laddies Billionth Hand Freeroll ***SATURDAY 14th JUNE!!!!***
just played a $30+$3 mtt, 2hrs later finish 7th for $42.09:ok :unsurethats enough for the player points isnt it?:unsure

It tells you how many points you have top right' date=' just below your balance :ok[/quote'] Yeah, you might want to close the poker client and start it up again to update the points you collected. Doesn't seem to update out of it's own :tongue2

ID-1819844
Cheers found it in the end, then discovered it was 11 euro buy-in and not dollars only had $12.00 in my account. Logged onto 10-20 cash table second hand doubled up with trip aces so eventually I,m registered happy days:ok